Fuck.

I bet they're rich.

I feel like a noob.

Phil turned to look at me to check I was following him, "they won't kill you, don't worry".

"How relieving".

Phil knocked on the door only for it to be swung open by one of his friends; Josh.

"Come on in you two!", Josh examined me, unable to put a name to my face, "Sorry, what's your name?", he asked in the politest way possible.

"Dan", I replied, formally shaking his hand.

Why did I do that.

Dan you posh-ass snob, shaking some peasant's hand.

Josh looked at me oddly and shook my hand in a state of confusion.

He beckoned us in, closing the door firmly shut behind us.

bRuH

I'm not gonna be able to escape, am I?

Shizer

I cautiously paced towards the living room, following Phil with an utter desperation to escape.

"Hey Phil, sup?", called Toby, who was sat on the floor playing Xbox.

"Hi, what's the plans for tonight?", Phil replied.

"Uh well we were gonna watch a movie and play a few random games I guess... We don't know to be fair", Toby laughed.

"Sounds great", Phil smiled.

GREAT?

R U MAD BRO

Please tell me they have a good movie taste else I swear to god, imma kill a bitch.

"What kind of film?", I asked quietly, trying to not attract too much attention.

Aaaand I did exactly the opposite.

Everyone in the room turned to stare at me as if I were some kind of naked shrimp.

"Well we have the Hunger Games... Or... What was the other one... Oh, Gravity", Josh said, passing me the DVDs.

"Nice", I grinned.

Meh.

Decent.

"Should we, like, vote for which one we want to watch or what?", Phil said, intently watching Toby play Call Of Duty on the Xbox.

"Vote", Tom chanted from the corner of the room; his face fully planted into a bowl of crisps.

"OK, who votes for the Hunger Games?", Josh asked.

1 hand went up... And that was my hand.

Oh wait...
There's Phil's.

Yay. ☺️

"That's 2 v 3", Tom laughed.

"Gravity it is then, sorry you two", Josh apologised as he got up and gently kicked Toby in the back, indicating for him to get off his bean bag and stop playing.

He put in the film and it began to play.

Phil was sat really close to me which made me feel extremely happy for some reason.

He gives off them good vibes.

Y'know?

The film was good and I could tell why people loved it so much however the part where one of the astronaut's faces got blown off was pretty disturbing, I may or may not have discretely grabbed Phil's hand at that point...