72. Forget me?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"They will bring me back even after my death." She added.

"I assume she knows about Mina?" I asked pointing at Yeri. Chae nodded while Yeri stomped on my feet.

"Ouch!!"

What did I do to deserve that?

"I'm her friend too. In fact, we're closer than you know JUNGKOOK OPPA!" Yeri said emphasised my name in her deeper and darker tone.

That gave me chills. Geez!

"I can't believe this. I'm in a crisis here and you two think about fighting or flirting because it seems like it." Chae furrowed her brows glaring at us, mainly me.

"I should have a take with Taehyung Oppa." She added and stood up ready to walk away. I grabbed her hand and made her sit back.

"No!! Don't tell him or else he will break up with me." I said in a panic tone.

"Are you on your right mind Chae? Like why would I be with Paris when I already have my Romeo?" As soon as I said that... Actually, I won't have to say anything. You know what happened.

"Oppa?" I heard Chae call my name but it was very unclear. Like I was inside a swimming pool and she is talking to me from outside the water. I don't know if I was conscious or not. I could hear their faint water like voices but I couldn't react.

"Don't you think that uppercut was too powerful?" That was Chae I believe.

"He deserved it." And that's Yeri.

"Anyways continue with your story. What happened afterwards?" Yeri asked.

Wait, no. I want to listen too.

And just like that, everything blacked out.

Chaeyoung's POV

"He was going to ask something about Mina but I guess he can't anymore," I said looking at Jungkook Oppa who was lying down facing the table.

"He'll be like that for a while. So go on. What is it that you're so concerned about that you haven't even touched your lunch yet?" Yeri asked.

I totally forgot about my lunch.

"I think I will have to forget about Mina completely," I said looking down at the table.

"Wait what?!" Jungkook Oppa rose from his unconscious state.

"Gotta say, you're strong. You woke up from that attack of mine pretty fast." Yeri scoffed.

"Hmm. Anyways go on Chae. Why do you have to forget about Mina again?" Jungkook Oppa asked.

"Well like I said, I told my parents that I will be their slave and follow their orders from now on."

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because I know that as long as they're alive. They won't let me be with Mina... and I don't want to be the death of my parents so yeah." Jungkook Oppa looked concerned and worried.

"I thought I told you about not to give up on someone you truly love?" He asked.

"I know you did and that's what I was planning to do. Go after her but..." I paused.

"But?" He asked looking at me in a concerned way. Yeri had the same look.

"You know what they had told me when they 'kidnapped' me," I emphasised the word kidnapped.