8. Is that ....??

Tzuyu's POV

That night we ended up talking about the crushes we had in and out of the school.

"REALLY!! You used to like her??" asked Chaeyoung in a surprised tone.

Dahyun nodded.

"Ooohhh" we teased Dahyun. She looked like a tomato.

"Do u still like her?" 

"No"

"Then why are you blushing?" I asked while chuckling.

"I'm just nervous that's all."

"I've never talked about it with anyone else so I guess that's why."

It was understandable.

"I hope you'll find your girl soon Dahyunie." I said.

"What about that boyfriend of yours?" asked Chaeyoung. 

"He didn't treat me well so I broke up with him. He would hit me whenever he got angry even if I didn't do anything."

"Sorry about that," Chaeng said with a sad tone.

"No, it's fine in fact I should thank him. Because of him, I realised that I like girls. The idea of love I had for him was not love but sympathy. His parents would treat him poorly. He didn't have any friends and would always sit alone at the cafeteria so I became his friend. I didn't want him to feel rejected so when he asked me out I accepted it." She said with a sad smile. 

"If I find him now I would thank him for everything he has done and I hope he's doing well now." She added with honesty. 

"Alright too much sadness," Chaeng said. 

"What about you Tzuyu? Anyone, you like?" She asked. 

"No," I replied. 

"How did you found out then?" Dahyun asked. 

"I would always focus on the female character more than male in the movies and would end up searching about them and fangirling," I replied with a giggle. 

"I don't know if it's cute or creepy," said Dahyun. 

I glared at her then she kept quiet. 

"Do your parents know?" Chaeng asked both of us with a wondering look. 

"No," I replied.

"Yes," replied Dahyun.

"What your parents know?" I asked Dahyun.

"Yeah, actually they were partly involved in me finding it out," She replied.

"How?"

"They always told me that I was uninterested in boys since I was a child."

"Children, when they're young, say they want a husband like their father since they love and protect you." She paused. 

"But I told them I want a wife like eomma." She laughed after saying that.

All we could do was laugh at what she said. 

"It's something you would say," said Chaeyoung while laughing. 

"Yeah they were shocked for a while but as time passed by everything was fine. They were really understanding about LGBT. I only showed interest in females and apparently I used to tell them that I liked a girl in my elementary school. I don't know her now since it was from a long time ago." said Dahyun.