"It was them, then."

"THEM?! Are you KIDDING me, Taehyung?"

"Oh, lay off, it's not his fault his brothers are useless war spirit ballsacks with daddy issues,"

"THANK you, hyung,"

"Yoongi, watch your tongue, there's a lady here,"

When you and Taehyung had first made your way to the table of already-rowdy young men (or demigods, whatever) it had become inherently apparent to you that whenEVER these fools saw each other, they were all just going to spiral into a mess of hugging and back-slapping and yelling and Jungkook jumping on everyone's backs for no good reason and giving them static electricity shocks just because he could.

If he got his fingers anywhere near you, he was going to lose them, make no mistake.

Only after Namjoon had untangled himself from the mess of greeting Taehyung did he make his way over to you and greet you with an affectionate hug and "hey, idiot", inciting everyone else to calm down and do the same.

Hoseok and Seokjin had instantly put on their smooth demeanors and complimented you on how beautiful you looked (with Seokjin giving in to narcissism when he prided himself on giving you the clothes; you had hit him for making them so revealing), Jimin had sweetly kissed your knuckles and did much the same, and Jungkook had shot you a flirty wink and smirked at Taehyung for some reason you could not name.

Namjoon had tried to smack each and every one of them before you kicked him in the shin and told him to chill the hell out.

Overprotective brothers, honestly. You got where Joon was coming from, but you were more than capable of shutting them down yourselves.

But anyway, the lot of you had ordered an abundance of food that must have cost a perfect fortune because this restaurant was actually pretty pricey, but since it was all going to Jeon's bank account, you could not care less.

Really, though, it was fair to wonder whether or not immortal demigods really had an issue regarding money or not. They were half-god, after all.

But as of now, you were just trying to keep them quiet as they addressed the elephant in the room— the reason you all were here in the first place. Because screaming curses on the gods of Olympus at the top of their lungs was a surefire way to catch the attention of everyone in this damn restaurant, and you were NOT getting kicked out before you had your food.

"Will you keep it down?" you hissed, leaning over the large, circular table on your palms and narrowing your eyes at Taehyung to the right of you, making him wince and sheepishly rub the back of his neck, "Look, I'm just as stressed as you are, but you don't see ME screeching this stuff at the top of my lungs so we can all get thrown in an asylum, idiots!"

"Well excuse us for being alarmed!" Jungkook spluttered, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring right back at you, flinging a finger in Taehyung's direction, "You don't know his brothers. Y/N, f*ck, YOU don't even know what you're in for here!"