Chapter 21: 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝

En başından başla

"With me, (Y/N), Happy, Erza, and pants-man, no job will be impossible!" Natsu beamed.

"I'm not Pants-man."

"Um, it reassures me."

"How troublesome."

"It's fun being in this group!"

"Aye!"

"What about me?!"

Natsu and (Y/N) laughed at a pouty Lucy as they continued on their way.

"We were just kidding! Don't cry, Uupy!"

"I'm not crying, and don't call me Uupy!" Lucy quipped.

"I'm sorry~"

"I got carried away and ended up hurting my comrades." Erza clenched her fists in disappointment. "I cannot allow this to continue. Anyway, can you punch me?!"

"That's not the punchline I had in mind..."

"Let it go..." Someone's loud voice interrupted their cheerful conversation.

Everyone stopped talking, looking around the townsfolk who was staring at them with... worry? Panic? Frightened?

"It's the mages of Fairy Tail..."

"I guess they aren't aware of that..."

"Poor souls..."

Instead of glancing at the civilians like the others, (Y/N) looked forward instead in attempt to see what happened to their guild.

"We're attracting an unusual amount of attention here.." Gray remarked.

"And it isn't a pleasant one that is..."
Lucy also commented.

That was when (Y/N) noticed it. She gasped- and it caught the others' attention to where she was looking at.

"W-What- Our home-!"

They all dashed instantaneously to their guild, wanting to take a closer look to the state of the guild. One they got nearby...

"This is..."

"What is this supposed to mean?"

"W-What?"

Giant metal irons impaled to the heart of Magnolia. The building is a total wreck, it doesn't look like it was on accident either.

"Our... Our Guild has been..." Natsu was trembling out of anger.

"What on earth happened?" Erza inquired.

"Phantom..." They all, except for Natsu, looked to see Mirajane.

"What did you say?" Eventually, Natsu glanced at Mirajane, a deadly scowl was on his face at the mention of the name. "Did you say Phantom?"

"I hate to admit it, but they got us..."

____________________________________