Chapter 19: 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭!

["a blossom of courage; a start of a new day"]____________________________________

____________________________________

"I'll have you know, I'm not the same damsel in distress, I was when you first met me!"

-Levy Mcgarden
____________________________________

(Y/N), fortunately, managed to find the place where the villagers were, thanks to her enhanced smell. She updated the villagers that she managed to defeat the other two, Lucy, Happy, was with the third opponent, and sent Natsu to go find the masked man.

The villagers found relief that they don't have to worry about their lives anymore and took (Y/N) to the infirmary room to patch her up.

(Y/N) merely watched as a female villager wrapped the bandage around her arm.

"...Was it hard?" She suddenly asked. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow for more clarification.

"The battles. You came back to be breathing pretty heavily. O-Of course, not that I think battles are simple and aren't hard, I-I mean- I didn't mean to put it simply like that and-"

(Y/N) giggled, stopping the female villager from rambling on. The way (Y/N) looked right now...

She almost resembles to a Goddess above. Her smile was tender, genuine. She looks like an example of beauty itself- the way her hair caresses her, her (e/c) eyes twinkle, her little movements...

The female villager admired her in so many ways. It wouldn't be surprising if men were to fall in love at first sight if they took a closer look or see this right now.

"Yeah... It was." (Y/N) admitted.

"I'm not as strong as all of them. I get too tired easily, my magic energy isn't comparable to Natsu's explosive ones or Erza's high quality ones, I cant control some of my spells like Gray, and my magic refuses to resonate with me like Lucy." Her lip curled to a frown.

"I'm weak. No matter what I do, I can never reach to them."

"... Even if you can't reach to them, you shouldn't force yourself to grow in a fast pace. Your magic is your magic. That's what makes you special. Take your time- let your magic flow in you... A-At least that's what I think! Y-You don't have to f-follow it-!"

"No, thank you." (Y/N) firmly interrupted. She patted the female villagers head, smiling before standing up.

"Are we finished with our treatment? I'd like to rest for a while."