Chapter 11: 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝

["the Titania is so cool!"]____________________________________

____________________________________

"There's no need to change the past. Because of the past, we are who we are now. Every second, every action from then is linked to us here and now!"

-Gray Fullbuster
_________________________________

Currently, in Clover, at the Guild master league conference building...

"Oh, Macky! Your wizards are so nice and full of life! In fact, I heard one gave some big shot a real thrashing!" The Guild Master is Blue Pegasus, Bob, squealed.

"Oh, you must mean Lucy! She just joined! She's great! Supple and voluptuous!" Makarov commented, the first thing that came up to his mind was about her body.

Bob then turned and covered his eyes. "Oh! So naughty!" He said as if Makarov was teasing him.

"There is no time to be laughing, Makarov." The Guild Master of Quatro Cerberus, Goldmine, spoke up. "Your people may be spirited, but they always go too far. I heard some of the guys on the council are worried that Fairy Tail's gonna go and obliterate an entire city one of theses days."

"I want to be obliterated! By Lucy's body that is!" Makarov clearly drunk, responded pervertedly.

"Oh, you know you shouldn't get involved with your own wizards like that!" Bob scolded light-hearted, batting at him as if to tell Makarov to stop.

Interrupting their conversation was an upcoming little blue bird who seems to be flying towards Makarov wiht a letter grasped within its break.

"Master Makarov! Master Makarov! A letter from Miss. Mirajane!"

Makarov reached out for the letter, which was immediately dropped to his hand from the bird. The bird left eventually after that, since their business was done. Makarov then used his finger to draw a circle around the seal, causing a teal magic symbol to appear, and a small projection of Mirajane appeared over the magic circle.

"Master! I'm glad you made it to the conference!" Mirajane started, showing her usual smile.

At this, Master held out the projection for the other Guild Masters to see.

"What do you think?! This is our poster girl! A cutey, ain't she?!" Everyone in the building began to stare at Mirajane with awe as the projector continued its message.

"Something very wonderful has happened during your absence, Master!"

"Oh?!"

"You'll never believe it! Erza, (Y/N), Natsu, and Gray have all teamed up! I think they might be the strongest team in Fairy Tail now! I just thought I'd send you a letter to let you know! Bye now!"