16

Katsuki leaned against the wall outside the lunchroom. It was lunch break but he didn't feel like eating. He felt as if something was off. As if something bad was gonna happen. 

He already felt horrible about leaving Izuku at that evil school but he felt different. This feeling wouldn't let him eat. He couldn't even take a nap during Midnight's class because something felt off.

Katsuki watched as Aizawa and Mic exited the school. Mic seemed to be doing all the talking but Aizawa seemed to have his mind on something. Something seems to be bother Aizawa.

He watched as Aizawa stopped in his tracks. 

'Is he okay?' Katsuki thought but ignored it. 

Katsuki took his attention off the window and went back to playing on his phone. He was playing a free mobile game that Izuku downloaded for him. It was surprisingly fun and he hates the fact that Izuku knows so much about him.

He was to much of a perfect brother. 

Katsuki didn't remember what happened but his attention went to Mic who was running back into the building calling someone on his phone. He seemed worried and was running faster than Katsuki had ever seen him run. 

What he didn't expect to see was a green haired boy laying in Aizawa's arms. 

'That can't be who I think it is," Katsuki thought biting his lips. he gripped his shirt a little as he watched the two of them run forward.

The boy's face became visible as he ran forward. The boy had the same adorable face as Izuku and the same 4 freckles. His hair was curly hand the ends were green. 

The unsettling fact of this was that Izuku was pale with blood gushing all around him.

"Oh Hell Nah! Am calling mom," Katsuki said out loud grabbing his phone.

He knew something was wrong and he should have trusted his guts.

__________

ZUKU was the first thing Bakugo thought say when he kicked open the door. 

"Bakugo," Aizawa started, "What are you doing here? Please leave-"

"Kacchan!" Izuku said ignoring Aizawa. Bakugo felt his heart break when he saw the condition Izuku was in. Their were bandages all over his stomach and a few bandages over his face.

He felt his heart warm up as he saw how Izuku was reaching out to him. His chubby hands were extended toward him. He was trying his hardest even though he had no strength. 

Tears were still streaming from Izuku's eyes as he kept yelling Kacchan. He looked so weak and vulnerable. 

Katsuki watched as Recovery Girl unplugged the drip so Katsuki could carry Izuku.

Katsuki quickly ran up and scooped up Izuku and carried him on his hips. He bounced him up and down a little mumbling to Izuku that he was okay. 

Katsuki hugged Izuku tighter Ignored Aizawa smirk.

"I never knew Bakugo had a brother," Aizawa said, "and I never knew he would be kind to him."

"Shut the fuc-frick up!"

"Hey calm down! I personally find it cute," Aizawa mumbled looking at Eri who was smiling brightly. 

"Anyway," AIzawa started, "Since your Kacchan is here." Aizawa looked up at Katsuki to see his face turning red from embarrassment. Recovery girl chuckled a little. 

"I would love for Izuku to explain what happened in the recent events leading up to here."

Izuku bit his lip a little as he dug his head into Katsuki's shirt. Katsuki looked down at Izuku and then back at Aizawa. He knew this was serious but he also didn't want to force Izuku to speak.

Everything was happening so fast for him and he is only 5. He doesn't deserve to be in this situation.

"Zuku," Katsuki mumbled in Izuku's ears, "If you finish this interview I will cook you my famous curry for dinner." Katsuki watched as Izuku's eyes lit up. It was adorable.

'Damn It! He is making me soft,' Katsuki thought.

Aizawa smiled as he pulled out his notebook.

"Anyway, lets start."

__________

Izuku sat in Katsuki's lap as he explained what happened. He explained how they villians came into his school and killed his teacher in front of him. He explained how they tried to take him all because of his quirk. He explained how he decided to run to U.A. because Kacchan was here.

"What's your quirk dearie?" Recovery Girl ask as she opened up her computer. Izuku looked up and griped Katsuki's shirt a little.

"M-my q-quirk is H-healing B-breathe," Izuku said looking at Katsuki to see if he was saying anything wrong. Katsuki smiled and nodded indicating that he was okay.

Aizawa nearly choked on his water. 

"H-healing breathe? T-that's a powerful quirk," Aizawa said not knowing how to react. No wonder he was being targeted.

Eri, who had been minding her own business, looked at Izuku with stars in her eyes. She found his quirk really cool but was to shy to say it.

The room went back to and awkward silence for the next 1 minutes as no one knew what to say. Aizawa cleared his throat before he woke up. 

"Anyway, Bakugo, Or Kacchan," Aizawa said smiling while doing a fake cough, "could you take Izuku to the classroom while I gather some heroes to talk about what happened. Don't worry about Eri, Mic is gonna take her in the next 5 minutes."

__________

Katsuki carried Izuku as he stood In front of his classroom door. Katsuki could practically feel the fear radiating off of the small boy.

Katsuki sighed. His class was really loud

"Zuku am going in," Katsuki said, "please don't embarrass me." Izuku nodded. 

Kastuki opened the door and watched as everyone in the class turned his head toward his direction. They all stared at the bandaged kid in his arms.

"Um, Bakugo,"  Yaoyorozu started, "whos that?"

"Your not allowed to bring children into this school!" Iida said.

Katsuki growled. He wished he didn't have to explain but he knew was going to have to.

"SHUT UP GUYS! THIS IS MY BROTHER!" 

The room went silent for then next few minutes before realization hit all of them.

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER?"

__________

Hello My Fellow French Fries,

First off thanks for 560+ followers like I don't know why am growing so fast.

Second Thanks for all the love and support it means a lot.

This book has 2 chapter left and like am sad.

Anyway

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3