13

Izuku froze in his desk. Sweat tricking off his forehead. His mouth slowly quivered as his eyes widened.

All eyes were on Izuku.

The green hair boy felt his hands shaking. He needed to run. His foot slowly moved on the floor as he was getting ready to run.

Why can't he run!?!?!

Izuku felt a hand on his chin lifting his head up. The hand had a firm grasp on the smalls boys face. Izuku felt himself shaking as his head was being lifted up. His eyes made eye contact with the person above him.

"Oops. It would be a shame if you were to leave so early," a deep voice said clicking their tongue at the end. Izuku closed his eyes wishing this was a dream. A hand went up Izuku's arm slowly grabbing him on the shoulder. 

The person's face leaned into Izuku's ears. Their breathing was heard through Izuku's ears causing him to shiver.

"Did you really believe me when I said you couldn't use your Quirk? Oh please your making us laugh," the voice said chuckling a little. Izuku felt as if his would had gone dark. As if every single light switch in the world had shut off.

"U-us?" 

"Haha! I thought you were supposed to be smart! I know you have noticed from the begging that you were able to use your quirk. I know you have noticed that if you started breathing a little to hard colored smoke escaped your mouth right!?"

Izuku froze. He couldn't respond. He didn't get it.

"The boy doesn't seem to get it! Just explain it to him."

"Okay. Izuku Midoriya Bakugou. From the begging we lied to you that you were in able to use your quirk. You know you must be wondering why right!" The doctor said poking Izuku in the head. Izuku didn't respond. It was like the world was turning against him.

"WELL THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL QUIRK KNOWN TO MAN! A HEALING QUIRK! DO YOU NOW KNOW WHY! NOW THAT YOUR OLD ENOUGH YOUR QUIRK WILL BE WAY STRONGER AND WAY USEFUL! AND FOR 'US'! 'US' IS ME AND ALL FOR ONE!" the doctor screamed gripping onto Izuku's hand tighter. Izuku squeezed his eyes tighter.

The person behind the doctor took a step forward. His steps were loud as it echoed through the room. The duo chuckled ignoring Izuku.

They lied. He was lied to just so they can kidnap him to use his quirk. They lied to him. All this harsh treatment could have been avoided!

Izuku clenched his teeth. A fist formed in his hand. He did the only thing that came to his mind. The one thing Kacchan told him to do in the face of danger. 

He punch the doctor in the crouch. 

Izuku didn't know why he did it but he didn't regret it. The doctor slowly feel to the floor screaming curses at Izuku. 

The whole in entire classroom stared at Izuku wondering what just happened.  Izuku ignored them. His attention was on the boy who had flown out of his seat.

The boy on the floor laid there slowly turning pale. The small boy didn't know what happened but he felt him body move for him.

He ran toward the boy a inhaled a big amount of air. Without thinking he slowly exhaled. He only thought of one thing.

He used his quirk.

__________

Hello My Fellow French Fries,

First off, am sorry for a trash chapter.

Second off this book has over 35k reads which is a lot so thanks!

Anyway,

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3