Quirk(2) - 5

"You might not be able to use your quirk." The doctor said causing Izuku dropped his plush as his jaw dropped. Mitsuki saw this and quickly grabbed the plush before it hit the ground. Izuku still had the same expressionless expression on his face which hurt Katsuki to look at.

"Sir, what do you mean?" Mitsuki said as she held Izuku closer to her. The doctor quickly turned around in his chair so he could face his computer as the family stayed quiet.

"Your Child has a severe case of Asthma. Well that's what we like to believe. We really don't know what he has but it is close to severe Asthma." The Doctor said as he turned his chair back again so that he could face the family. 

"His quirk, like I said before, is Healing Breath. If he breathes on someone he slowly heals them. Right now his breathe is currently healing because it is always on. But right now it isn't really powerful." The doctor continued as he paused for the family's reaction.

"His quirk interferes with his lung. If he used it he would cough and maybe even die if overused. And us not knowing his sickness makes it more risky. Yes, his quirk is powerful and rare but it could hurt him." The the doctor finished as the room remained quiet. Mitsuki glanced over at Izuku who still had the same face.

"Oh, Thank you doctor I will keep that in mind." Mitsuki said getting up from her seat as she placed Izuku on the ground. Masaru quickly opened the door for his family since the mood as already low. Katsuki quickly extied the stuffy room not wanting to talk to the suspicious doctor.

'If his quirk is always on why isn't it it effecting him now. What do you mean overuse? If he breaths to much he would die?' Katsuki thought as he stood in the hallway while he pulled out his phone that was hidden in his pocket.

There is something suspicious about that doctor an an going to figure it out.

__________

Izuku bit his lip as he was carried off Mitsuki's lap and placed on the ground. Tears threatened to fall as he recalled the doctors words. He held his plush even harder as he looked at the ground in shame.

Izuku didn't want to be a burden to his family. He saw the prices of his medical bills and even if he couldn't read to there were a lot of numbers on the page. Izuku remember seeing the familes worried faces when he coughed a little to hard or how they would stop what they were doing to play with him.

And he couldn't do anything to pay them back.

He couldn't become a hero like he always wanted to be. He couldn't help his only brother if he ever got hurt. He couldn't help pay of the amount of money the family used in his bills. He couldn't even help himself!

Izuku shook his head as he noticed his family walking out the door. He didn't even bother to put up a smile because it wouldn't change the mood.

As he walked out the the door he saw a big flash behind him. Izuku ignored it though as his family was already far ahead and he needed to catch up.

Click

Izuku head turned around as a saw the doctor holding a picture of him that was just taken. The picture was taken in a big expensive camera that he never noticed was there.  Izuku noticed that the doctor didn't notice him and took that as a key to just run off like noting happened.

This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

__________

Izuku lay on his All Might themed bed softly crying so he wouldn't disturb his family. Izuku had always hoped for a powerful quirk so he could be heroes with his older brother but that dream isn't happening.

Izuku turned his head to the window that was on the other end of the room. The curtains were drawn closed since it was getting dark outside. Izuku stared at the little bit of light coming through the curtains hitting the carpet floor.

"Zuku." A voice said on the other side of Izuku's door. The smaller boy's head jerked up at the sudden sound and face the direction of the door.

"Zuku?" The voice repeated as it knocked on his door softly. Izuku quickly figured out that it was Katsuki's voice. Izuku didn't know if he should let him in or stay quiet as he didn't want to disturb his brother.

"Am coming in." Katsuki said slowly unlocking the boy's door allowing the hallway light to slowly fill his run. Katsuki slowly stepped in as he made eye contact with the small boy. A sigh escaped Katsuki's mouth as he spoke up.

"What's wrong?" Katsuki asked in a calm voice. Izuku looked down and gripped the blanket that was on top of him harder.

"What do you mean?" Izuku said trying to hide the sadness in his voice. Katsuki shook his head again and walked up to Izuku's bed and sat right beside him.

"Zuku, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." Katsuki said pulling the timid boy into a big hug. He felt a drop of water hit his body as he looked down to see that Izuku was crying. He sighed again as he pulled the boy into a tighter hug.

"Kacchan?" Izuku whispered softly as he lifted his tiny head so he could meet Katsuki's eyes. The older male looked down again and made a confused expression. Izuku cleared his throat before looking down.

"Am I useless?" Izuku asked as more tears rolled down his cheeks. Katsuki stared at the boy for split second before looking up.

"Why would you think your useless?" Katsuki asked the boy in his arms.

"B-because you g-guys have a-always done s-something for me and I w-wanted to r-return the f-favor. But now I h-have a q-quirk I c-can't u-use it." Izuku said full on crying now. Not loud enough for everyone in the house to hear but loud enough to break Katsuki's heart.

"Izuku." Katsuki said while picking the boy up and placing him his lap.

 "Your not useless. You also don't need to pay us back cause what we did was from our hearts. We don't expect anything in return. And just because your quirk doesn't work doesn't mean it will never." Katsuki finished as he caught his breath. Katsuki looked down at Izuku who was smiling a little as he hugged his All Might plush.

"How about this, if you behave good I will train you to become better at using your quirk." Katsuki said as he watched the boy's eyes light up causing him to chuckle as he ruffled his messy hair.

"Ok. Ok. Enough of this feelings stuff. Let's go get some dinner."

__________

Hello My Fellow French Fries

First Off THANKS FOR 900+ READS!

Also THANKS FOR 172 FOLLOWERS! I gained like 150 during this whole summer break which makes me so happy.

Anyway,

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3