Training - 7

____________

*TRIGGER WARNING*
____________

Izuku sat in his room working on his kindergarten math homework. A frown formed on his face as he remembers his day at school. The pencil he was holding quickly fell from his hand as he got lost in his thought.

"Dang It." Izuku growled quietly as he watched his pencil hit the ground. He growled again as he hit his hand on the table in frustration. The cup right next to him quickly fell over spilling water all over his work. Izuku stared wide-eyed at the work that took him 2 hours to finish slowly being covered in water.

Izuku might be in preschool but he was naturally smart. Because of that the school decided to upgrade him up to kindergarten math. It seemed like a good thing at first but every since he got his quirk the teachers stopped teaching him the math. Izuku had to start self teaching himself and it started making it harder.

Izuku closed his eyes as a few glass shards of class flew into his arm. A few slashes formed on his arm as the glass went by. Though, through all this pain izuku kept a semi-straight face. He didn't know why but he liked the pain

"Gosh Dran It!" Izuku yelled as he looked at the mess he made. A few thumps were heard as a person ran up the stairs. Izuku's head jerked toward the door as it was slammed open. A worried Katsuki could be seen staring wide eyed at his little brother.

"What's wrong?" Katsuki said catching his breathe as he quickly walked closer to his brother. Izuku looked up and met eyes with his brother. A few tears ran down his face as he looked away from Katsuki.

The older boy quickly connected the dots. He quickly examined the water and the glass shards that were all over the floor of his room. His eyes went wide-eyed as he noticed some glass sticking out of Izuku's arm. Blood streaming down his arms falling onto his outfit.

"Izuku!" Katsuki gasped as he ran toward the boy. The older male quickly examined the tiny boy's arm avoiding the pieces of glass sticking out. A soft sigh escaped Katsuki's mouth as he looked at his little brother.

"Zuku. Are you ok? Ever since you got your quirk you haven't been your goofy self." Katsuki said as he slowly picked up Izuku. The small boy looked up to his little brother with a confused look. Katsuki just shook his head and sighed again. 

The two ended up walking downstairs to clean up Izuku's wounds. The small boy moved himself in Katsuki's arms so his head could be in his chest. Izuku felt a few tears roll down his face but he tried to hide it.

"Ok Izuku, How about this. If I clean you up and you don't cry I will let you come with me to train in my room." Katsuki said looking at Izuku he he already knew this would cheer him up. Izuku looked back up smiling the biggest smile in the world nearly blinding poor Katsuki. 

"Ok! I'll be a good kid!" Izuku squeal as he hugged Katsuki with his spare arm. Katsuki chuckled as he watched the kid light up.

"Ok. Ok. Let's get you clean up."

__________

"Ok Izuku. Do you see this thing. it's a weight. And a lift it up like this." Katsuki said as he picked up a 10 pound weight. His back leaned against the plain wall in this room. The older male easily used the 10 pound dumbbell leaving Izuku shocked.

"I wanna try!" Izuku yelled jumping up and down. His free hand shot out and he tried to take the weight Katsuki was carrying only for it to get yanked back. A small pout formed on Izuku's face as he looked up. Katsuki just sighed again as he reached into his bag.

"Here." Katsuki said handing Izuku a one pound weight. Izuku looked at Katsuki in confusion as he accepted the gift. The weight quickly fell out of Izuku's hand causing Katsuki to laugh.

"It's not funny!" Izuku said stomping his foot on the ground. Katsuki just laughed even more.

"But Kacchan. Why are you training?" Izuku said as he tilited his head. Katsuki stopped what he was doing and looked at his little brother. 

"Well why wouldn't I." Katsuki started.

"Am training for U.A.!" 

__________

My fellow french fries,

Sorry for short chapter.

Stay safe and don't get Corona

Peace <3