Friends? - 6

Izuku sat in his seat in front of the class as his feet dangled off the edge of the seat. The innocent boy had been waiting all weekend so he could tell his classmates about his quirk. He took what Katsuki said to heart about him not being useless and was just hoping his class would see him the way Katsuki does.

His attention went from the picture he was drawing to the door were a few other kids were rushing in. A boy with white short hair came rushing ignoring his parents pleas for him to stop.

"Izuku! Izuku! I heard you got your quirk what is it!?! What is it?!?" The boy said jumping in front if Izuku's face causing him to flinch from how close he was.

"Yeah Zuku! What's your quirk!?" Another girl said running up to Izuku as she to ignored her parents. A giggled escaped the teachers mouth as he watched a swarm of preschoolers swarm Izuku.

"Ok. Ok. We can ask Izuku about his quirk later. Let's sit down and ask him during show and tell." The teacher said as she pushed the whining kids away from Izuku.

Izuku just smiled to himself softly.

Little did he know this would be one of the worst day if his life.

____________

"Ok Izuku. Come up to the front of the class and explain your quirk." The teacher said as her her long hair swayed back and forth. She quickly motioned to the front of the class room signaling that Izuku should go there. Izuku nodded as he jumped off his seat and speed walked to the middle.

"So Izuku what's your quirk?" A girl in the class said making Izuku's attention turn to her. The girl had purple hair that matches her purple eyes. The girl stared right into Izuku's eyes with hers lighting up.

"Yeah! What's your quirk?" Another boy said causing Izuku to then look at them. Soon the whole class was calling for Izuku's attention. The timid boy just remained quiet as all his attention went to the floor.

"Class calm down! Let Izuku explain." The teacher said causing the room to go quiet. Izuku cleared his throat as he explained.

"My quirk is called Healing Breathe." Izuku started making the teacher ears perk up. You see there school hasn't had anyone with a healing quirk in 20 years so this power was unexpected.

"When I breathe really hard a I can heal someone with my blue breathe but only if I breathe hard enough." Izuku finished smiling as the class looked at him in shook. The room was quiet for a second till it erupted with cheer.

"THAT'S SO COOL! CAN WE SEE YOUR QUIRK IN ACTION!" A student said jumping from there seat. Soon the class joined in causing a small smile to appear on Izuku's face The teacher cleared his throat signaling he wanted silence.

"Actually I would like to see your quirk in action as well." The teacher said breaking the silence she created.

"Well. . ." Izuku said looking down.

"I can't use it."

The room went quiet. Not like the silence from before though. Not a single mutter could he heard as everyone's eyes went on Izuku. The boy gulped as he wished his class would say something since the silence was killing him.

"So, your quirkless." The teacher said breaking the classes silence. Izuku didn't respond. He wasn't quirkless because he has a quirk.

Right?

The timid boy shook his head showing that his answer was a no.  The room remained silent again.

"If your not quirkless then so is your quirk!" A kid yelled hitting their fists on the desk in rage. The teacher didn't even stop the class as they all started screaming at Izuku.

"B-but I can't use it because it effects my lungs." Izuku said as tearing threatened to fall down his face. The class continued chanting as one tear feel down his face.

"Oh look! The quirkless boy Is crying!" A kid yelled causing the whole class to erupt into laughter. Izuku started trembling in his spot as he looked at his teacher for help. All he got in return was a quick glare from he causing him to flinch.

"Am not quirkless!" Izuku screamed as he hit his foot on the floor causing the room to go quiet.

"Izuku Midoriya! Go to the time out chair right now! How dare you yell in my class!" The teacher yelled causing a few students to giggle. Izuku looked at his teacher in confusion.

"B-but-" Izuku stuttered only for the teacher to growl.

"How dare you talk back to me. It looks like an going to be calling your mother after this too!" The teacher yelled as he went up to Izuku and grabbed his hand forcefully. The teacher yanked the boy as he quickly pleaded to be let go of because of how tight the teachers grip was.

"I WORK FROM MORNING TO NIGHT FOR YOU! AND ALL YOU DO IS DISRESPECT ME?! IF YOU WERE REALLY A GOOD PERSON YOU WOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!" The teacher yelled causing a load of guilt to flow through Izuku's boy. The boy nodded as he sat down in the brown chair in front of him.

These were going to be the worst years of his life.

__________

My Fellow French Fries,

First off this book went from 900 READS TO 1900 READS IN A WEEK.

So thanks!

Beside that My updateing Schedule has changed.

I might upload every week or every two weeks on the weekends.

Anyway

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3