Scene - 9

"Izuku! Wake up!" Katsuki yelled shaking his little brother. A small groan escaped the 5 year old lips as he sat up. The green haired boy slowly rubbed his eyes as he looked around trying to find the person who woke him up.

"Hey sleepy head! Wake up! It is our first day of school!" Katsuki said getting a little impatient. He might not admit it but he has been counting the days till the first day of school. 

Izuku tilted his head in confusion.

"School?" 

"Yes! Your first day of Kindergarten!" Katsuki answered shaking the boy a little. Izuku's head perked up a little at the word kindergarten.

"Kindergarten! Today?!?! Ok then!" Izuku said jumping off his bed with his new found energy.

The green haired boy quickly ran to the door pushing it open with the little strength he had. Katsuki was about to get up himself until he watched Izuku freeze in his tracks.

Fear was written on the small boy's face as he turned around.

"Zuku?"

"Do I have do go to school?" Izuku asks fiddling with his clothes all of a sudden. Katsuki raised a brow.

'What happened to the energy from a few seconds ago?' Katsuki thought. The spiky haired boy just stared at his brother in confusion. 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Never Mind." Izuku said not finishing his thought. Katsuki watched as the four year old exited the room in silence.

"Something's wrong. Am gonna figure it out later." Katsuki mumbled as he walked out of the room as well. His thoughts worry were quickly erased as he smelled his mom's cooking from down stairs.

__________

"New year. New me. New year. New me. New year-" Izuku chanted in his head as he walked to his school.

"Izuku! We are here!" Katsuki yelled snapping his fingers in front of Izuku. The boy jumped and turned around in embarrassment.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, but let's go," Katsuki said slowly dragging Izuku into the Kindergarten. Katsuki watched as Izuku started to slowly tremble when he entered the building. His quickly started to fidget with his clothes and took interest into the ground.

The two walked to the front desk ignore the stares from other student.

"What's your name sir and who is the child," A lady at the front desk asked not giving Katsuki enough time to regain his senses.

"Am Katsuki Bakugo," The teen grumbled under his bed startling the front lady. The lady smiled a little glancing down at Izuku and pointing at his.

"And who is he?"

"Izuku Midoriya Bakugo." Katsuki replied. Izuku pushed himself closer to Katsuki gripping onto the males shirt tighter.

The lady at the front desk made a face. A weird face that Katsuki didn't like.

"Oh. The quirkless kid." The lady said under her breathe. Katsuki felt his heart break.

'The quirkless kid!?!?' Katsuki thought as he slammed his hand on the desk. The papers and pens next to him quickly fell to the floor with some of them landing on Izuku's head.

"Oi! What the fuck do you mean by quirkless." Katsuki growled not caring that kids were around. The lady eyes widen as she realized what she just said.

"Sir. I didn't mean quirkless. This is just a big-"

"Oh, I know what I heard bitch! This is it then. You guys have been neglecting my bro cause you think he is quirkless?!?! So you guys have been hurting my little bro under my fucking watch and think YOU can get away with it!" Katsuki growled feeling Sparks of explosions escaping his fingers.

The lady at the front desk started pressing a button as she pushed away from the desk.

Izuku looked up in confusion. He head never seen Katsuki so angry. And he had never expected him to defend him like this.

Katsuki didn't care he was making a scene. He finally understood why. He finally understood why Izuku always ask those questions.

"Kacchan, Am I useless?"

"Why would you think your useless?"

"B-because you g-guys have a-always done s-something for me and I w-wanted to r-return the f-favor. But now I h-have a q-quirk I c-can't u-use it."

It all made sense.

"Sir, please calm down! This is a school building-"

"Don't get me started with this school bullshit! It finally makes sense!" Katsuki growled as he slammed his hands on the desks. A small fire started under his fingers from the friction.

Parents could be heard hiding their kids in their arms protecting them from this person.

Izuku slowly walked away from Katsuki. He looked so mad. Was what his school doing bad?

"SIR-"

"OI, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Sir! I would like for you to exit the school. If not we will have to call pro heroes on you." A sercurity officer said pointing a gun at Katsuki.

Izuku clasped his hands over mouth.

The bomb slowly put his hands down turning off his quirk. His heavy breathing echoed through the room as the adults stared at him. A small tear left Izuku's eyes.

"Whatever. By Zuku." Katsuki said exiting the school. The lady at the front desk sighed out of relif and walked back to her computer.

Izuku put his hands in his pockets as he looked around the room murmuring of a adults and their kids were heard throughout.

"Don't go next to him. He is probably just like his brother."

"He is a monster don't talk to him."

"He must have a disease. I heard quirklessness is contagious."

"He might be crazy don't talk to him."

Izuku knew his brother was trying to help.

But in the end he definitely made everything worse.

__________

My Fellow French Fries

Ekkkk! Thanks for 10k reads!!!!

Thanks for 300+ followers!!!!!!!

Sorry for late update as well.

This was supposed to be a short book but the chapters I planned out I keep stretching it. I want 10 chapters in this book but with the way it is headed, I might get 20.

Welp.

Stay Safe and Don't Get Corona

Peace <3