"Because he just called her at 4:30 AM DC time to make their next date," Derek replies.

"Oh yeah; you'll wanna get on that," Emily chimes in as she enters the jet with Spencer.

"Thank you all for your input, but I think I'll take it from here?" Aaron says.

"Play on, playa," Derek says.

-

After getting Friday off after their late flight, the team heads home to rest, and Saturday soon rolls around. Eliza gets up, gets ready, and heads to Aaron's. She walks up to his door and knocks before one Jack Hotchner answers the door. Eliza doesn't know what to do, so she just starts talking.

"Uhhh....hi! Is your dad around?"

"Who are you?" Jack asks curiously.

"Jack? Jack? Where are you?" Aaron asks from inside the apartment, soon finding his son at the door. "Oh uh, hi...Eliza, come in," Aaron says, flustered and blushing.

"Thanks," Eliza says, stepping inside.

"Jack, this is Eliza. Can you say hi?" Aaron says.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jack looks up and asks his father.

Eliza covers her hand to her mouth, stifling a laugh. "You ready to go?" Eliza asks, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes, yes, let me just grab my keys," Aaron says, still flustered. "Jack, be good for Aunt Jessica, ok?"

"Ok, Dad," Jack says as they leave. Aaron shuts the door.

"So?" Eliza asks as Aaron grabs her hand and they walk toward the elevator.

"So what?" Aaron asks with a smile.

"Am I your girlfriend?" Eliza teases as the elevator opens and they enter. Aaron gives her a smirk as the doors close. "Now what does that—" Aaron quickly interrupts Eliza's train of thought, taking her face in his hands and giving her a strong kiss, which Eliza eagerly returns.

"Is that the answer you're looking for?" He flirts.

"While that was *very* nice...I wanna hear you say it," Eliza says, batting her eyelashes.

"Eliza, uh...what's your middle name?"

"Celine."

"Eliza Celine, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks softly with a smile.

"Absolument," leaning in to give Aaron a soft kiss.

"Mmmm, you should speak French all the time," Aaron says.

"I'll keep that in mind," she flirts as the elevator opens and they head toward Eliza's car.

-

The new couple soon arrive at SoulCycle hand-in-hand and see Madison.

"Well hello you two," Madison jokes.

"Madison, you remember my BOYFRIEND, don't you?"

"Good to see you, Madison," Aaron says, shaking her hand.

"You as well, Agent," Madison flirts, grabbing Eliza away from him so they can chat.

"Boyfriend, huh?"

"Little bit, Mads; it's pretty fresh."

"How fresh?"

"Officially? Literally 20 minutes ago. But I think we've both felt it for longer..." She smiles and starts to put on her cycling shoes.

"Look at you go! You really do have everything," Madison observes.

"I'm a lucky woman," Eliza smiles. Just as she finishes tying her shoes, Aaron approaches.

"Ready, doll?" Aaron asks Eliza, stretching out his hand to take her off the bench and into the studio.

"Yep," she smiles, taking his hand and walking in with him. Madison reaches for her phone and texts someone named Sam.

"I think it's almost time."

"She's with someone else?"

"Yep. Her sister's boss.

"God, that makes me sick. Ian will be all over this. I'll let him know."

"Good idea. Let's all meet today. My place, 2 hours. Give Doyle the plan."

"Ok."

Madison grows more disgusted as enters the studio and sees Eliza and Aaron smiling and laughing as they warm up. "Watch out, Agent...I'm about to fuck your world right up," she thinks to herself.