Heart to hearts: part 2

Start from the beginning

Rei:...

(Y/n):?

(Y/n) felt something grab his hand with a strong grip. Looking at his hand and following the arm that grabbed him, he saw it was Rei who held his hand.

(Y/n):(slight blush) Wh-what are you doing?

Rei: Holding your hand, to not get separated. Is that acceptable?

(Y/n): Sure... Yeah, I guess.

Pen-Pen:?

Hand in hand, the two along with Pen-Pen traveled on until finding a place that had motorcycles.

Making the two wait outside, (Y/n) made his way into the establishment, and soon came out with a motorcycle and two helmets.

Rei:?

(Y/n): Turns out being famous has some benefits...

(Y/n): Now then, put this on and get on.

Rei:...

Slightly confused, she did as he said. As she sat on the "bike", (Y/n) stood on the side and began instructing her on how it works.

(Y/n): This is like a higher degree of riding a bicycle. Just less pedaling.

Rei:?

(Y/n): That's the broken handle. Self-explanatory on what it does. On the same handle, we have the throttle, which you'll use to go forward.

(Y/n): The other side we have to clutch.

Rei:(nods)

(Y/n): You're going to want to hold the clutch until you're ready to use the throttle.

Rei: Understood.

(Y/n): I'll-

(VROOOOOMMMM!!!!)

Pen-Pen/(Y/n):!?

Rei accidentally speeds forward, ending up on the back wheel as she continues straight.

(Y/n): The break! The break!!

(Crash)

(Y/n):!?

Rushing towards the crash site, (Y/n) saw the motorcycle in the wall while Rei was stuck in a tree.

(Y/n): Are you okay!?

Rei: Yes. No serious injuries.

(Y/n):(sigh of relief)

(Y/n): That's a relief... Can you get down?

Rei: Yes.

Jumping down, she lands perfectly on her feet.

Rei: (Y/n).

(Y/n): Yes?

Rei: I now believe that there has been a misunderstanding. When I said "bike", I was referring to a bicycle.

(Y/n):... Oh.

In embarrassment, he scratched the top of his head.

(Y/n): My bad... Guess I'm just more used to calling motorcycles, bikes.

(Y/n): Come on, let's go rent some bicycles.

Escaping the scene of the crash, the three went out and rented two bikes. After a quick explanation.

(Y/n) began helping Rei ride her bike.

He slowly pushed her from the back until she began to ride it herself.

Rei:!

As (Y/n) grabbed his bike and Pen-Pen to go after her, Rei was enjoying the wind going through her hair as she rode down the street.