Thanksgiving Drama

Start from the beginning

Nate stood up and we walked to the couch and sat down. 

Chuck sat down at the computer chair. 

Nate put an arm around my shoulder "okay, i am sorry. "

I nodded "okay"

Nate looked at me surprised " "okay"? i'm forgiven just like that? "

I nodded "yeah, but if you want me to go off on you then-"

Nate shook his head "nah nah nah"

Then he kissed me. 

I kissed him back. 

He broke the kiss but i pulled him back into another kiss and smiled into it. 

I broke the kiss and looked at Chuck who was watching at us. 

Chuck looked at us interested. 

I shook my head "i don't care if you watch"

Chuck shot me an impressed look and looked at Nate "she's a keeper, Nate"

Nate kissed my cheek amused. 

Chuck "and, yes, he missed you. Everything has really fallen apart for him since you left for two weeks"

Nate "i should probably help Chuck. I did something i'm not proud of -"

Chuck "wait. i think i've got something"

We looked at him. 

Downstairs. 

I walked over to Serena since Steven had left. Sadly, he forgot to take his daughter with  him. 

Me "Serena, sister. Did i see Steven leave?"

Serena nodded "Yes. He tried to get back together with me"

Me "Well, you must be in seventh heaven. Deciding to take the evening apart to consider it?"

Serena "F, you know that Dan's the one"

Me "and so was Colin, and Ben"

She shot me a look. 

I took a deep breath "i have been holding my tongue because we're back on the good side again...and the only thing i care about is that you are happy and in love...but Dan is not the one."

Serena nodded "i don't wanna lose our peace again ...so i'd appreciate it if you didn't say any more. "

Me "He is a self-promoting piece of shit who's thrown his friends under the bus and i am not gonna sit by and wait for him to do it to you too, sister"

Serena smiled "i know you love me and that you are trying to be protective but you're wrong about Dan. "

I rolled my eyes, annoyed. 

Serena "so please, just accept him and this will be the best Thanksgiving ever"

I scoffed amused "Name me one Thanksgiving that hasn't ended with people dramatically leaving the table one by one"

Serena shot me a look before trying to walk away. 

Me "Serena"

She turned to me. 

Me "your ex forgot his together."

Serena asked amused "you wanna throw her out?"

I shook my head "i don't need permission to kick her out. I just wanted to inform you that she'd be leaving shortly"