Fashion Show

At Blair's fashion show location.

I walked over to Blair "Blair"

Blair looked at me, amused "Well, look at that, the future Mrs. Archibald"

I sighed "i am sorry about earlier. I know i was out of line. "

Blair "it's okay. What do you want?"

I took a deep breath "Serena asked me for a favor. I need Sage to be in your fashion show. "

Blair "ironic, since i need a fabulous it girl to walk in my show. but Sage is in high school. Sorry, can't help you"

Me "this is your opportunity to discover Sage. Karl found Naomi. Calvin invented Christy. People love a fresh, new face."

Blair "so, what you're saying is that you wanna use me, your sister-like friend to help your sister who doesn't count me as family anymore to make a good impression on her new, real family. "

I nodded "having Sage in your show will save Serena's relationship with Steven"

Blair "then why didn't she come here herself?"

I shrugged "ask her."

Blair nodded "fine. i'll do it"

Me "thank you"

Blair "on one condition. For some reason people care what you think. So you will sit front row in vintage Eleanor Waldorf applaud wildly, and gush to anyone who will listen about how fabulous my new collection is "

I nodded "Deal"

Then i turned around to Sage who walked in "Sage, come meet Blair. you're in"

Sage walked to us, smiling.

Blair "and stunning"

Me "tonight's gonna be amazing. Sage will be working the runway. Nate and i will be sitting front row. Hopefully with Serena and Steven"

Blair nodded.

Me "but starting tomorrow, you're gonna start caring about some things"

Sage "i am?"

I nodded "Yeah. like attending school...after-school activities and making it home for curfew. And being so, so kind to your father. and to Serena"

Sage asked confused "why do you care about how i treat Serena?"

Me "Because she's my sister. And the only person on this planet who is allowed to treat her bad is me. Besides that, i couldn't care less about what you think of her and i don't care if you like her or not. you don't have to like her but you can at least pretend you do."

Sage "and if not?"

Me"Then i will make sure that this show will be your last fashion show. Serena mentioned you're a fan of me, and i am thankful for that. But you do not want to get on my bed side, Sage. Because then not even your new found friendship with my fiancee Nate will save you.Now, do we understand each other"

Sage nodded , smiling "Perfectly. I'm happy we're getting along. I have a feeling tonight's going to be very memorable "

Night. At the Fashion Show.