1.24 "He Was Your First"

Next day.

I walked down the stairs of the school when Serena ran to me. She looked happily.

Serena "Fla!"

I looked at her confused "what?"

Serena "guess who's not pregnant"

Me "you?"

She rolled her eyes "B."

I nodded "okay"

She looked at me confused "but that's a good sign. Why aren't you happy? "

Me "Because Chuck knows how to do safety and Nate, well, Nate does too. The only thing that would surprise me if there would've been a third option."

Dan walked to us "Hey, Fla. Serena, you ready?"

I asked confused "where are you going?"

Serena smiled "date in the park"

I smiled "have fun"

They nodded and walked away.

Suddenly everbody's phone rang.

I took mine out and my jaw dropped.

I read "looks like the virgin Queen isn't as pure as she pretended to be. If Blair Waldorf lid about that what else might she be lying about? who's your baby daddy, B? Baby Dad that is? two guys in one week? talk about doing the nasty, or should just say being the nasty? Looks like you and F. have a lot more in common than just sharing your boyfriend. Looks like you've been also sharing the same guy to take your innocences"

My heart dropped and i looked around. Everybody started talking. I sighed and walked out of the courtyard and saw Nate going all up on Chuck.

Nate "did you sleep with her?"

Chuck "with who? Fla or Blair?"

Nate held Chuck against the car "you you of a bitch. I could kill you!"

Chuck "can we talk about this without your hands around my neck?"

Nate "What'd you do? did you get what you wanted, like you do with those other girls?"

Chuck "yes, Nathaniel. I took what Blair kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back"

Nate "oh, so somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault?"

Chuck "it wasn't for sport. She needed someone i was there"

Nate "Let me guess, you have the same excuse for Flavia?!"

Chuck looked away and saw me standing at the gate.

Then he looked at Nate "Yeah, but that was different"

Nate scoffed. 

Chuck "why do you even care about what Flavia and i did?. You're with Blair"

Nate nodded "right and still you screwed her"

Chuck "you guys were broken up"

Nate asked pissed off "what, for how long? a week ? an hour?"

Chuck "look, i am sorry, all right?"

Nate walked away. 

Chuck walked to him and grabbed him "i know how long you and i have been best friend, okay?"

Nate turned to him "no, it's not okay, Chuck. form now on, you stay away from me"

Chuck "Nate"

Nate "did you hear what i said?"