First Day Of School

A few days later. At home. 

I was in the kitchen with Eric

I was in the kitchen with Eric. Today was the first day of school at Colombia and Serena was not even nervous about it which was weird. And it was Nate's first day of school as well, so. 

Serena walked into the kitchen. 

Eric looked at her "Still nothing"

Serenan nodded "Good"

Yeah, Gossip Girl was" under constructions " which means we've got a free day. I can't even remember the last time we had a day off from Gossip Girl. 

Serena "i forgot how exciting the first day of school can be. A new fall wardrobe, fresh slate. the fact that Gossip Girl isn't around only makes it more perfect"

Me "don't forget the new hot boys"

She smirked "you have a boyfriend "

I nodded "i know but i wasn't talking about me about me since my boyfriend is gonna be the hottest guy on the campus "

She chuckled. 

Eric "Gossip Girl could be planning something for your first day. After all, the site says "under construction".."

Then he walked away. 

Serena and i looked at each other before rolling our eyes. 

At Nate's. 

I walked into the living room and saw him walking out of the kitchen. 

He smiled when he saw me "morning, baby"

I smiled "morning, handsome"

He walked to me and gave me a kiss. 

I hummed into the kiss and kissed back. 

Suddenly i heard behind me "look at you two lovebirds"

I turned around and smiled at Chuck "hey, Chucky"

He smiled "princess"

Then i hugged him and he hugged me back.