One Half Of Gossip Girl

A few days later. At home 

 At home 

Lola smiled at the dress in her hand "are you sure it's okay if i borrow it?"

I nodded "yeah, of course. You have to wear the perfect thing. For the audition, for the people that will be writing about you going to it"

She smiled. 

Me "it's funny, the only person who seems to not be writing about you is Gossip Girl"

Lola "that's really doesn't bother me"

Me "really? She is the crown jewel of the New York gossip blogs"

Lola "Maybe when you were in high school, but now it seems like she's irrelevant."

I nodded "big words coming from someone who's never had to face gossip girls' attacks"

Lola "this is the biggest audition of my life. Last thing i'm worried about is some blogger tethered to her computer. "

Me "you nervous?"

Lola "Petrified. Von Trier's a genius, but he's got a reputation fro being tough on actresses. Personally, i think directors wield a bit too much power. So even if he's tough, no tears for me"

Me "that's confidence. "

Lola "thank you so much for this dress. I really appreciate it"

I nodded "of course. Break a leg"

She smiled "thanks"

Then she walked away. 

I looked at my phone. 

--

I was sitting downstairs on the couch when my phone buzzed. 

From : Gossip Girl

LOLA IS A DIVA. Wannabe actress Lola Rhodes was overheard bragging : "Everyone knows the star's the thing. Real actors don't take direction, some are just better at pretending they do."