Mile High Club

Will she go or not?

That was the question running into her mind but that would be really awkward all throughout the flight if she didn't. Besides, she was yearning for this action.

Sex on the plane. Sex with a stranger. Public sex. This is like hitting three sex bucket lists in one go.

Another thing is that after this flight, they might not see each other again and that would be a total waste to miss an opportunity of fucking a very attractive man.

She stood up then glanced around, almost everyone was settled with shut-eye since it's late so she didn't have any problem heading to the lavatory. She knocked twice before the door opened, pulling her inside the tight space. Shit, she thought, she didn't know it was too cramped like this but because of the distance, she could easily feel his protruding bulge.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked and she licked her lips, eyeing his red lips that looked so delectable. His mouth went into hers roughly, slipping his tongue inside her caverns as his fingers held tightly on her waist. He is a really great kisser, she thought. The way he sucked into her made her melt and she kept on moaning while their tongues played with each other.

In a flash she was seated on his lap, lips still connected with each other in a messy but steamy make-out involving their tongues. She can't believe that she was making out with someone she doesn't know in a plane lavatory.

The guy jerked his hip up which made her grind on him, making him groan at the process. Damn, even his sounds are so sexy that it fuels her desperation of wanting to be fucked by this gorgeous man. "I don't usually let girls top me..." he claimed as he started undoing the buttons of her pants. That statement made her mind go haywire, it only makes everything hotter. She's topping someone who's dominant and she mentally noted that another one from her bucket lists was ticked off. "But this is the most comfortable position that we can do."

His fingers undid his button as well, revealing a boxer underneath and a spot of wetness can be seen. (Y/N) stood up to remove her pants and her underwear, which is pretty decent, thank God, that she is now half-naked in front of him.

He didn't waste time entering a finger in her pussy that made her scream. This isn't her finger pleasuring her anymore and somewhat it made a difference. She was too wet that his long, thick fingers were sinking into her so well. His other hand pulled her head closer to again devour her mouth to prevent her from making a noise.

Another finger was inserted and she bit his tongue at the pleasure, rocking her hips as she rides his fingers that were curling inside her. Fuck, this foreplay is killing her that she's inching her orgasm once again. But he pulled out as her vagina walls started clenching on him.

Her eyes were wide at the feeling of loss in her core. Did he just prevent her from cumming? The guy gave a hearty laugh at her breathless state. "You are pretty." he complimented and she fought the urge to tell him the same thing.

The guy carried her up, pulling down his pants and boxers that his hard cock sprung up, leaving her in too much delight. He is huge, bigger than the vibrator she uses, and even bigger than the guy who took her virginity.

Even if he's huge, his cock was sinking inside her because of her own wetness that made it easy for her to ride him. He groaned and she gave a muffled moan at the contact of each other. "Fuck." he muttered, holding her mouth to prevent her from making a sound. "You are so tight."

He guided her legs to ride him out completely, feeling how his cock felt bigger inside her. This isn't her, she isn't this wild before. If her younger self were to see her like this, she'll definitely be surprised that the innocent girl who would prefer to always have vanilla sex was riding another man, a stranger, in an aircraft.

"Oh, God. Fuck." she screamed as she felt the same coil in her stomach for the third time. She is close and the guy doesn't look like he's stopping soon. It might be the adrenaline pumping but he carried her up, her legs wrapped on his waist as her back hit the stall's door.

He started thrusting in her at such speed that she's scared the someone can hear something outside. "Shit." he cursed and she was blinded at how sexy he sounded saying that word. (Y/N) was on the verge of her orgasm as well at how amazing this guy is making her feel. He was hitting her pleasure spot, making her feel really close.

With one last thrust, she reached the orgasm that made her almost scream if not for his lips on hers. He kept on thrusting inside her, riding out his very own orgasm.

The guy muttered something in a foreign language which she discovered as Japanese, the same thing that guys from hentai would shout when they're in the height of orgasm. She felt warm as he filled her up, his lips on her neck sucking purple spots on her skin that will definitely show in the coming days.

As gentleman as he is, he pulled tissues out and wiped her legs that have both their cums. "I'll go first," he said then zipped his pants back up, giving her a wink. (Y/N) took the chance to stare at herself, eyeing the faint red marks on her neck. He did mark her, making sure that she wouldn't forget about this rendezvous.

"That was..." he started in Japanese that made her look at him in surprise, he is a foreigner? But he speaks perfect Korean just now. "Amazing," he said in Korean that made her pant heavily. What is he exactly? Is this how desperate she is for someone's touch?

She peed to at least removed the cum in her system. Although she's safe, it's better not to be sorry later. Ten will surely get mad at her for not using protection as he would always remind her.