Masturbate

Going to Paris was a dream come true for Y/N.

She was actually blessed to finally get a loan although it will take years for her to pay for this simple treat. She also wanted to thank her boss for letting her go on this trip in exchange for a new illustration that he assigned to her.

It's simple, really. A mile-high club kind of plot.

And she agreed.

This is what she does best, observe people in their secret rendezvous.

She was already seated on the aisle seat and wished that she had enough funds to get the window seat for a comfortable trip. But this is fine. She's thankful enough that she's traveling to her dream city.

Now, her only dilemma is how to create a manhwa about a mile-high club. How can one have sex on the plane? Isn't it illegal? Do they have to be a couple to do that? Damn, all this thinking is raking her brains out.

Maybe, this work is really not for her.

"Excuse me." someone said in English that made her whip her head in the guy's direction. "Do you want to switch seats with me?" he asked her who was still gaping at him. Well, who wouldn't?

The guy exudes a manly charm, from his dark sunglasses to his black leather jacket. His grapefruit-colored hair became an irony with his look but it looks good, no doubt.

She nodded then quickly scrambled on the window seat that made the guy sat by the aisle. She did another look at him, his milky white skin, red lips, and his thick arms that she assumed would feel really hot against her fingertips. Why is she even bothered about this man?

The guy whipped his head in her direction and she gasped, looking away as if not staring at him a few moments ago.

A question was bugging Y/N's mind at the moment, why would someone want to switch places if he already got the window seat? Isn't it the most convenient seat on the plane? But when the flight attendant came and asked them if they needed anything, she figured out why.

It was a little offending as a woman when you watch a full-grown man ogling at someone's breasts but the attendant was really up to it so she didn't really bother much.

Besides, isn't she doing the same thing secretly? She's writing a manga that depicts horny women and men fucking and lusting over one another. This guy is just open about this. A man in heat, no doubt.

It's a real question on why an attractive guy like him would just settle on flirting when he can get all the fuck he wants. Well if he asked her to have sex she'll definitely give in, she's sure of that.

As the plane ascended, she stretched at the thought of the long flight ahead. It would probably take them hours to get to Paris so some of the passengers did the inevitable, get some sleep.

Bored out of her wits, she took out her tablet and stylus to begin drawing the characters of her sexual manhwa. Glancing at her seatmate, the stillness made her assume that he's sleeping so she did her drawing comfortably. She should really start with some work if she wanted to finish early and enjoy her mini vacation.

The story started in subtle touches which made the guy turn on so he decided to let go of his horniness by being forward and asking the stewardess to satisfy his need. It was a bit degrading, she thought. But that was the only plot that she could come up with in a moment.

She became mindful of her surroundings, it wasn't that quiet because of the child crying a few seats in front and some people who were typing in their keyboards or watching something with their headphones on. Glancing at her seatmate, he was in the same position as before so she assumed that he's still sleeping.

Just like any normal writing day, she was too engrossed with what her doing that she finished almost half of her drawings without even realizing that she's in a public place. This usually happens to the library a lot of times already and that was the reason why she would always get the corner seat at that place.

But today she's in the back row of the economy class airplane seat heading to Paris where there are fewer people. And somewhat she grew wet at the thought of having sex in the airplane and joining the mile-high club.

Checking if the coast is clear and feeling the thrill of this new adventure, she put her coat in front of her lap and unzipped her pants under it. This is it, she thought. There's no backing down now.

She bit her lip as her thumb caressed her clit, closing her eyes to focus on the sensation that she's giving her body. She'll just pretend that she's sleeping while working herself under her coat. She inserted one finger inside her and she bucked her hips to actually feel it.

Damn, she should have brought a vibrator but that would be really awkward. Another finger and her breathing hitched on her throat, making her squirm a little bit. This horniness is killing her. Why is she so horny like this anyway? It isn't even like her.

She lightly glanced at her seatmate and to her horror, she was eye to eye with the guy sitting on her right side. "Aaah." she moaned then covered her mouth as she felt herself closing to orgasm. It was too late to pull out her fingers since it felt so good, real good.

From the look on his face, he knew what she was doing and enjoying it. (Y/N) knew that she had to look away and stop this but she can't, her body can't. His eyes were pulling her in, conversing with her mind to continue what she's doing. He licked his lips and she followed his tongue with a gaze, imagining it swiping on her clit instead. The thought of his pretty red mouth eating her sent her on edge. "Aah..." she moaned once again and quickly bit her lip, shaking as a wave of orgasm hit her.

(Y/N)'s body was squirming in pleasure while she desperately ride out her high like any other times she had masturbated.

Her seatmate's eyes were locked on hers, watching as to how she enjoyed herself. "That was hot," he mumbled in a low voice that made him sexier in her eyes. Damn, with that looks and that voice she's sure to cum if she wasn't pleasured enough. But wait, he speaks Korean?

"Let's see how flexible you are. Meet me in the bathroom after five minutes," he claimed then stood up, his bulge already forming in his pants that made her gulp.