Koi No Yokan

Ten had to admit that (Y/N) looked different that Monday morning. "Did you finish your illustration?" He asked and she beamed, sitting on her chair and telling the senior editor that she's going to send the file right now. "What's gotten into her?" The older asked the younger guy who was also staring at their friend.

Jungwoo shrugged then smiled. "Maybe she's getting dicked down." He muttered that made Ten nod. "See? She's wearing a skirt today. Is her boyfriend coming back today?" Ten shrugged, answering 'probably' just as a ping came to his computer.

He opened the file and even Jungwoo was surprised at how arousing her work is. This is definitely a keeper. "I'm glad Yuta is a great influence on her. Our baby is growing up." Ten noted while scrolling her illustration. If Johnny rejects this, he'll definitely hear from him. "I hope Yuta doesn't hurt her."

"I doubt that. Have you seen hearts in his eyes whenever he would look at her? He's whipped." Jungwoo exclaimed then sighed. "Young love." Ten giggled at that, asking about Lucas. "He's in China for a month. That motherfucker."

When the 6 pm mark on the clock struck, (Y/N) had already finished putting on lipgloss and powdered her nose. She fixed her skirt just as a shiny black car parked outside the publishing house which made her smile. "Wild night?" Jungwoo asked and the girl only grinned as an answer. "Will you be coming to work tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure. I'll call you tomorrow."

Ten giggled. "Don't bother, (Y/N). I'll send you the draft tomorrow just send it to me after getting your Japanese meal." Jungwoo snorted at that and she rolled her eyes at their teasing. "Enjoy your Japanese cock." He waved goodbye at the girl who knocked on the window of the car.

Yuta was wearing a black shirt, grinning when he opened the door for her. "Shouldn't I hand out the souvenirs for your coworkers?" He asked when she's inside the car, earning a frown from her. "I guess I'll give it to them when I see them." She decided to just look outside as Yuta started the engine, crossing her legs to at least give him a hint.

Days of not seeing each other and a promise of a wild night made her so horny that it pissed her off that he's thinking about her coworkers. And she's wearing a short skirt for crying out loud. "Do you want to eat dinner first?"

She rolled her eyes at that. Dinner? Again? Why does he always ask that? She raised an eyebrow at that, maybe there's something she can do. "I want to eat you." She said in a haughty tone that made him chuckle. The girl moved closer, placing a hand on his thigh. "Please Yuta."

Fuck it, Yuta thought, how can he stop her when she's begging like this? She's so fucking pretty. He smiled at her, holding her cheek. "And I badly want you, sweetheart." He confessed. "But I want you to eat first. I don't want you to pass out on me." That made her gasp. He's going to be rough on her?

Will it really happen? The thing she was worried about in Paris? Will he really defeat the sex marathon with her? She might not really come to work tomorrow.

She listened to him the whole span of dinner, even finishing her rice and steak. When he asked for dessert, she declined with a grin and Yuta smiled. The ride home was quiet and when Yuta parked his car, the glint on her eyes looked so tempting. "God, I want you."

In no time, (Y/N) moved from the passenger seat to his lap and the sudden action made him groan. Her lips were already on his own, swallowing the groans when she rocked her body forward. Her hands went inside his shirt, feeling his tone body as her lips moved south to his neck creating supple marks on his skin. "Fuck baby."

The girl positioned her throbbing core on his erection and started grinding on it, the roughness of the zipper creating delicious friction against her wet underwear. (Y/N) started riding his clothed member, moaning at how real the humping is. Her underwear was so wet that it doesn't leave anything in the imagination, she could feel him between her folds and the zipper made it so rough that she was enjoying it almost.