Red

It was another busy morning in the office. (Y/N) needed to finish the illustration for her own work as well as the final editing for Jungwoo's panels so she did stay the night in the office. With a cup of coffee next to her computer set, she decided to finish the colors for Jungwoo's illustration. "You're early," Jungwoo announced when he sat next to her, checking the final touches of the illustration. "No morning sex today?" And she giggled at that.

The guy pulled out a box from his backpack. "Can you try this out?" He asked that surprised her. What is this? But her eyes widened in surprise when she saw what is inside. A bullet vibrator. She was about to react when he explained, "You're the only one I know who has a vagina. Please, I needed a review for this." She rolled her eyes at that. "You can decline if you want."

Well, come to think of it Jungwoo isn't harming her in any way. It's just a small vibrator, she had used bigger ones of this. Besides, she's curious about his product. Why did Jungwoo have this? Doesn't it cost a lot of money? When she went out of the bathroom, the three were huddling around Jaehyun. What's happening?

Ten handed a box to her. "It must be nice to have a CEO boyfriend." He said in a cheery voice. Y/N only realized what he meant when she opened the box that has a brand new drawing tablet inside. From Nakamoto Corporation. But he's not her boyfriend. She glanced around seeing people changing their computer set. Is this Yuta's work once again?

"Y/N!" Jaehyun called then handed her a box smaller than the one she's holding. "Don't be bothered. He did this as a form of business." He explained. "That." He gestured at the smaller box. "Is a congratulatory gift from me." A gift from Jaehyun? "That guy is madly crazy about you."

A piece of paper was inside the box of a brand new cellphone. A letter, from Yuta, which started with the words 'My daughter' that made her laugh. 'Stay away from Jaehyun, please. He bought this, not me, so don't be mad. I put my number in so message me if you receive this. Otou-chan.' Opening the phone, a message can be seen 'Smile, my daughter.' And to her humor, his number is saved as Otou-chan instead of Yuta. He really thought this through.

Yuta was just done with a meeting involving clients from Hongkong when he checked his phone. A message can be seen asking him if he wanted to go out for lunch. Why did Jaehyun send him this message? They just met earlier. Did he miss him already? And why isn't Y/N messaging him? Since his lunch is free, he decided to go to the restaurant that Jaehyun messaged him.

The whole team of illustrators is there and he lightly glanced at the girl who was looking at the menu. "The team wanted to thank you for the gadgets." Jaehyun started offering him a place to seat, far from her. "This is Johnny Seo. He is the editor in chief of the publishing." He read his name before. The email (Y/N) sent back then. So this guy is the one who rejected (Y/N)'s work. "This is Ten. He's the assistant editor." The younger introduced him and he remembered him as the guy who said that she's busy from way before.

"Jungwoo and (Y/N)." he continued for Jaehyun that made the girl look at him. "I'm Yuta Nakamoto."

"We know." Ten claimed then stared at the only girl who was next to him. "(Y/N)'s boyfriend."

But the girl just rolled her eyes at that, making Yuta hide a smirk by drinking water. She really had this habit of rolling her eyes. And why does that simple action rile him up? "I'm her model." He stated that made her surprised. Jungwoo giggled which made her glare.

The waiter came and asked for their orders. Johnny even ordered for (Y/N), scolding her that she hasn't eaten all day. Yuta even asked the waiter if they're selling steamed buns, even asking if they can make one for her which she totally opposed. Ten only smiled at that. He's not a boyfriend yet he's acting like one and Jungwoo might have caught it.

A buzz can be felt inside (Y/N)'s core. She had totally forgotten about the vibrator that Jungwoo asked her to put on. Why is he turning it on right now? The vibrations grew unbearable that she lightly kicked him from across the table. But he just smiled while eating his food, heightening the vibrations. (Y/N) cursed and Johnny gave her a side glare. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Jaehyun asked and she realized that everyone's eyes were on her. She bit her lip then nodded.

Yuta was glaring at her and she became self-conscious. Does he know? The vibrations were too much that she can almost taste iron on her lips to prevent herself from moaning. She stood up, almost immediately, that all eyes were on her. "Excuse me." And she walked fast to the ladies' bathroom. Once inside the stall at the end, she released her moans. She was sure that there was no one inside when she went inside.

She wanted to remove the vibrating toy inside her but she's so near that she even pushed it closer to her g-spot using her finger. Fuck, the vibrator is so good. Where did Jungwoo get this? She started arching her hips at the pleasure, mewls escaping her mouth. Someone entered the bathroom and she covered her mouth to avoid making too much noise. If possible, the vibrations got higher that her body was already squirming in orgasm.

The girl smiled while watching the small device kept on vibrating. How can something this small give her that intense orgasm? And at a public place? But the smile was changed to surprise when she opened the door to the cubicle and Yuta was leaning by the sink, glaring at her. He did know. The guy held out his hand and she noticed the pink remote on his other hand. "Give me that motherfucker." He ordered in a dominating voice that made her gulp. She gave the vibrating toy to him, shakingly. "I thought you're sick so I checked on you and Jungwoo handed me this." He showed the remote and quickly turned off the vibrator before putting it in his pocket. "The things I really want to do to you." He muttered more to himself while shaking his head, exiting the comfort room. The two ladies who went inside just eyed Yuta then the girl who was blushing hard.

Jungwoo was laughing when she returned to the table that made her glare. A plate of fish-shaped steam buns was in front of her and she lightly glanced at Yuta who was talking to Jaehyun. She caught sight of Johnny smiling at her as if she caught her doing something illegal. The team thanked Yuta since he paid for the food. "Are you staying over tonight?" he asked the girl and she shook her head, claiming that she had to go home and get some things. "Message me."

"You can call me."

"I don't know your number." He said with a grin. "So I'll wait for you."

Johnny who was standing behind the guy just smiled at (Y/N). When the CEO left, Ten was teasing the girl about how lovey-dovey they are. "Did something happen inside the restroom?" Jungwoo asked and she lightly punched his arm.

Even if she wanted to go to Yuta's place that night, the landlady called the office and informed her that her father has been drinking all the time once again. How can she run away from him if she's the only family left? It was 6 PM but she's still at work, Jungwoo and Ten both went home and there's Johnny left. "Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked and she shook her head, finishing her illustrations. To her surprise, Johnny sat next to her. "About you and Yuta..." he started.

(Y/N) stared at him. Johnny is like the big brother she wished she had so this conversation isn't a surprise to her. "Bungeoppang?" he asked that made her stop what she was doing. "I found out about it one year after we became friends."

"For starters, Yuta just know that I like bungeoppang. He hasn't heard the full story yet." Johnny smiled, that teasing smile. "He's nice and he takes care of me. But Johnny, he's not someone that I can reach."

"Honestly, you already did." He explained. "You just refused to hold on to him." Well, that's one way to put it. "Seriously (Y/N), he's already putting on effort for you. You think he's just helping the publishing by donating these?" he asked referring to the computer sets. "He's actually helping you achieve your dreams, (Y/N). And that, my friend, is one guy that you should hold on to."

The girl sighed, leaning her back against the chair. "Will it be alright? Me and Yuta?" she asked then bit her lip. "I don't have anything to give him." He ruffled her hair as he stood up, smiling at the girl. She's still the same girl as before. "I'm scared that he'll end up leaving me once again."

"(Y/N)..." Johnny called, looming above her. "There's something that you can give Yuta." A questioning gaze was all she could do and he smiled. "Your trust. Open up to him. Your pain, your happiness. I'm sure he'll do the right thing for you." A smile escaped her lips. Maybe she'll do that.