My Home

For the whole day of their stay in Paris, he was just holed up in his room even if his parents kept on forcing him to go with them and tour the place. Why would he? It will only make him remember her.

He tried calling his friends, but they wouldn't pick up, and he's more depressed than ever. Paris should hold wonderful moments of her, this is where they met. How can Paris hurt him like this? How could those memories get erased by just one word?

'Sayonara'

The word he hated the most in the world.

Doesn't she know that he's still waiting for her? That's it's still her that he wants. She should be next to him right now, recreating the sexual activity they had done back in the same city. And he'll tell her he loves her. Always.

But damn, all he could do is cry. Alone. In his hotel room.

Who would have thought that he missed her more today than in the past five years? If this is how his heart would break, he shouldn't have met her in the first place.

He was more annoyed when his parents decided to stay in Paris for another day, claiming that they want to explore more. Seriously, it's not like they're new in Paris. He believed Shiho was even conceived here.

Instead, he sat there alone, in the business class of their flight. Shiho should be next to him, at least easing his mood right now. Why is he always alone lately?
Much to his annoyance, Jaehyun decided to call him, "What's up?" The younger casually asked which made him roll his eyes. Yuta rambled about (Y/N) to Jaehyun, tears springing from his eyes.

He didn't want to cry, Jaehyun shouldn't see him cry. But when he exclaimed 'You're still in love with her.' He felt the tears fell down automatically.

At this point, he doesn't care that all eyes were on him. He just wanted to tell someone all this heartbreak, not wanting to bottle up his emotions inside. "I still love her, Jae." He kept on repeating, weeping in sorrow. "I want her back."

"It's still her, Jae."

When the call ended, a stewardess asked him if he needed something but he just shook his head, avoiding to look at her.

A handkerchief appeared before him and he quickly took it, wiping his eyes. This is so unmanly. The things he can do for her. "Is this your new way of picking up girls?" His plane seatmate asked, surprising him.

That's Shiho's seat. And a woman? She might be thinking that he's a pathetic loser.

Yuta had to blink twice. Are his eyes failing him? Or does he really miss her that much? The girl was staring at the stewardess who just checked on Yuta then glared at him. "She has a nice body, must be your type." She claimed casually.

"(Y/N)?" he needed to check if she's real or just a figment of his imagination. Is he really this crazy? "(Y/N)?" He repeated and she rolled her eyes at him. "What are you doing here?"

She showed him Shiho's ticket, grinning. "I'm Shiho now." She said in a failed attempt to make him smile.

What? How? Why?

"Your parents came to see me yesterday. Eomma..." She shook her head. "Your mom thought we should talk." He was just staring at her. After crying this much, she'll appear in front of him like it was nothing.

"Gifu told me you rejected coming with them so gibo gave me this ticket so we can talk." So when they said that they're meeting someone, it was (Y/N). But wait, his ears aren't joking him right? She called his parents mother-in-law and father-in-law. "Yuta, I owe you an apology." There was a sincere look in her eyes, the same expression when she told him she loves him.