Special Chapter

"Ai?" Yuta called in a soft voice, careful not to wake up his wife. It's one of those days again that he came home late from work. To his surprise, (Y/N) called from the kitchen where she's currently doing the dishes. "Hey." he greeted once he found her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Why are you still up?" he asked and noticed the time on the wall, 12:30. Is it this late already?

The girl finished the plates then turned to him, seeing him still in his suit and dress shirt, tie hanging loosely from his neck. "I finished my artwork late," she claimed as she watched him remove his wristwatch and set it on the table. That gesture made him so hot that she bit her lip, wanting to pounce at him. But he looked so tired. She gulped when he glanced at her, knowing full well that he caught her checking him out. "Overtime?" she asked and he nodded, sitting down.

The girl went behind him, holding his shoulders and giving them a light squeeze that made him visibly relax. "Did you eat? I'll just heat up something."

Yuta held her right hand situated on his shoulder as he shook his head. "I had dinner," he claimed. "Coffee will be great." And she smiled, moving across the kitchen to get the coffee maker and prepare him the drink. The sudden loss of her physical touch made him sigh, maybe it's not coffee that he wanted.

He was admiring her backside while doing the coffee, her long hair, thin waist, and sexy hips. Even her legs look great on the shorts she's wearing. But that's not the best part of her. Lately, he figured that he's obsessed about one thing from her, wanting to touch them all the time that it's making him crazy.

(Y/N) was surprised when she felt her husband's presence behind her, arms wrapped on her body. She hummed when he gave her a back hug, head nuzzling on the crook of her neck. He gave her a wet kiss on the neck that made her giggle. "I have a class tomorrow afternoon. The director will be mad at me if he sees a hickey on me again." And Yuta chuckled, remembering that one time when her college class kept on teasing her for having a bright reddish bruise on her neck.

His hands found themselves on the spot that he liked the most, giving it a little squeeze that made her chuckle. "No hickey. Got it," he whispered as he put butterfly kisses on her exposed neck, kneading her breasts. She just smiled at how needy Yuta is being, liking how he massaged her mounds and played with the protruding nipples.

Although he doesn't say anything about work, she noticed the sudden shift in his attitude when he got the chairman position of their company. He became needier and she equated it to the stress that he's getting. It's evident actually, he became thinner since he started managing the whole company. He really is working hard. "Yuta, are you alright at work?" she asked and he leaned in closer as if answering her question. She realized that ever since they both started a career move, it was always her who would tell him about things.

"I'm just too stressed right now," he mumbled. "I think I'm just too fed up at work lately. Sorry if I'm ignoring you, baby."

But (Y/N) shook her head and turned to face him. "That's not it. You're always giving me too much," she claimed cutely then bit her lip. Yuta smiled at the sudden change of expression, how can someone be cute and sexy at the same time? "I should be the one apologizing for always being needy and whiny," she claimed then removed his suit, letting it drop on the floor. "So..." she started with a lot of mischief in her voice, fingers undoing the button of his dress shirt. "Since you can't give me a hickey, I'll give you one instead," she claimed then sucked Yuta's chest, making him groan sexily. She licked the spot and gave it a kiss before admiring the red spot she created in contrast to his white skin. "Come to think of it, one isn't enough." And she started sucking spots on his chest, putting color on his pale skin.

"Oh God, (Y/N)," he called when she bent down to give his stomach marks as well, licking the sensitive navel piercing which she liked so much. Her tongue traced the butterfly tattoo on the side of his stomach. The tattoo he got to divert his mind from the pain of missing her for years.