Baby Boy or Girl

Carmen kept running she ran past Carl, Kyla and Nathaniel. Nathaniel went after her. Carl went too. "CARMEN! STOP! WAIT!" Nathaniel yelled. Carmen stopped and turned around with tears down her face. Nathaniel gave her a hug. She hugged him tightly. "What's wrong?" Nathaniel asked whipping her tears away. "Jax won't let me see Carl anymore and now Jax got Beth pregnant...." Carmen still crying. "Why is it a big deal?" Nathaniel asked still whipping her tears away. "Because I love Carl to death and now I can't be with him..... My mom had a baby boy and she died giving birth and the baby was already dead and I don't wanna go through the baby's death... Jax wasn't the same after the baby's death scene." Carmen said crying a little bit. "Don't worry I'll be here for you now that Carl can't..... Trust me. Okay?" Nathaniel said than kissed her on her head. "Okay" Carmen said smiling and sniffing. After that Carmen and Nathaniel went inside talking. Kyla looked at Nathaniel and he winked. Carl ran outside but he was to late. Nathaniel was holding Carman's hand and was kissing it. Carl looked upset and hurt that he couldn't see Carmen anymore. Kyla walked up and started to talk something interesting. "That was a part of my plan Carl.... To make Carmen like Nathaniel more than you and to be honest I think it's working. Oh don't worry Carl at least you have me." Kyla said walking away. A few hours later someone surprising showed up. "Are you gonna keep looking at that photo Carl? Cause I'm gonna take a new one with you." Carmen said outside of the door with a small box. Not that small. "What's up?" Carl asked whipping his tears away. "Are you okay Carl? Wait! Were you crying?!" Carmen asked dropping the box and sitting next to him. "What...... No" Carl said blushing. Carmen hugged him tightly. "Don't worry Carl nothing's gonna happen to me..... Ever. I will always love you. It's not like I'm gonna die in my sleep." Carmen said hugging him a little bit tighter. At that thought Carl began to cry even harder. He totally forgot the threat Kyla told him. "Shh... It's okay talk to me Carl talk to me" Carmen said letting go of him and seeing his light blue eyes. "Kyla is planning to...... Oh hey Kyla" Carl said as he saw Kyla. "Jax is looking for you....." Kyla said looking at Carl with a death stare. "Oh okay see you guys in a few... Still need to pick up my stuff" Carmen said picking up the box and leaving. "What the hell Carl! You know what forget it tell her! She's gonna end up telling Jax and he's gonna leave with Beth and her baby and who's gonna take care of baby Judith?" Kyla snapped. Carl looked down. "I will..... You know what how about I tell my dad about what your doing and you and Nathaniel will be kicked out" Carl said standing up. "Carl! Don't you dare!" Kyla said standing up holding his arm. "Carl I need your help!" Rick yelled. Kyla let him go. "I need help farming" He said giving Carl gloves. "Thanks" Carl said grabbing them. "Hey darling" Beth said. "You left this here" She said hanging Carmen her diary. "Thanks... Oh and sorry for walking out on you its just that my mom died giving birth and I don't want that to happen to you. The baby came out dead too and Jax wasn't the same after that....... But you brought him back Beth thank you" Carmen said hugging her and kinda started to cry. "Don't cry" Beth said kissing her head. "I got to go!" Carmen said running out the door. She ran all the way to where Carl carved his and her name.
"Friday
Umm I don't know where to start. How about dear diary, no that's to original. I got it. Got bit. Fever hit, world went to shit might as well quit. So I might as well quit. My brother (Jax) won't let me see Carl so I'm hanging with Nathaniel more. My brother got Beth pregnant and I think it's gonna change everything..... She might die and the baby will live. The baby might die and she'll live... I don't want him to go through it again he wasn't the same after that. My birthday past a few days ago and I finally turned 15. It was the best birthday ever. Everyone was there.... Even Carl.... He was making me smile and laugh. I love him but I can't be with him. But when the baby comes (if it does) Jax won't care really he's gonna be paying attention to the baby more than me. I hope the baby's a girl. We can name her Rose Hunter. I like it.... Well I got to go. I'm going too see Nathaniel :)
Carmen"
To her it felt weird writing in a diary. When she's supposed to carry a gun with her and fighting walkers. "Can I tell you something?" Carl asked putting in tomato seeds in a hole. "Of course Carl" Rick said digging a hole. "Kyla she said that......." Carl said stopping. "We'll go ahead tell me" Rick said looking up at Carl. "Kyla said that she would.....k...i...l...l... Carmen and Jax won't let me see her anymore so Nathaniel has been around her so now I'm thinking he's gonna kill her" Carl said putting dirt back on the hole. "They won't kill her Carl" Rick said getting up "You can't stay by her all the time..... Or she's gonna find out" Rick said taking off his gloves. "Hey Nathaniel" Carmen said smiling. "Hey beautiful" Nathaniel said walking up to her and trying to kiss her but she rejected it. "I came here to talk Nathaniel" Carmen said sitting on his bed. "Is their a problem?" Nathaniel asked. Carmen shook her head no. Nathaniel started to kiss her. He pushed her back and started to his her neck. Carmen tried to get him off but she couldn't. He started to unbutton her shirt. Carmen started to scream but he covered her mouth. Carl came running in and saw him kissing her. He took out his gun and shot Nathaniel in the head. He fell to the ground. Carmen ran to Carl crying. Jax came running. "Carmen!" He yelled. She was still hugging Carl.