Welcome Back

"Carl? I thought you would be happy to see me!" Carmen said smiling. "Carmen!" Carl yelled running to her. She smiled as he hugged her very tight. "I'm fine Carl......" Carmen said while she let go of Carl. Kyla and Nathaniel walked up. Kyla kissed Carl on the cheek. "Hey Carl..... Oh hi I'm Kyla are you Carmen?" Kyla asked "Ya..... Hi Kyla I'm Carmen and you are?" Carmen said looking in Nathaniel's brown eyes. "I'm Nathaniel" he said smiling. "Well I got to go help Daryl" Carmen said walking away. "She's pretty cute" Nathaniel said smiling as she walked away. Carmen went outside and helped Daryl and didn't look at Carl at all. After she was done she went to go keep watch on the tower. "Hey" said Nathaniel. "Hi" Carmen said still looking outside. They were talking for awhile and got to know each other a little more. "I'm turning 15 today" Carmen said smiling. "What a coincidence I got you something!" Nathaniel said smiling and giving her a gift. "Oh my god Nathaniel! I love it!" Carmen said giving him a hug than a kiss on the cheek. Both Nathaniel and Carmen went in his cell to hang out. "Hey Nathaniel have you see-" Carl said stopping to look at Carmen. "Where the fuck did you get that Carmen!?" Carl yelled pulling her back. "Nathaniel gave it to me Carl!" she yelled back. After she walked straight into Nathaniel's cell. "Well looks like she likes my gift" Nathaniel said smiling. He walked to where Claire was. "Come on let's talk" Kyla said pulling Carl arm into his cell. "Tell me more about you?" She said as she looked in his light blue eyes. "Well........ I'm 15 I have a younger sister named Judith. I hade to kill my mom cause of childbirth and ya that's all" Carl said looking into Kyla's dark brown eyes. "I'm 15. I have a twin brother named Nathaniel. I have no mom or dad. And I have a huge crush........ On you" Kyla said getting up and took his hat. "HEY GIVE IT BACK!" Kyla ran right toward Nathaniel's cell. Kyla stopped at the look of Carmen and Nathaniel making out. Carl grabbed his at out of Kyla's hand and turned and saw both Carmen and Nathaniel making out. Carl clears his throat to make them stop. They both stopped immediately. "Umm I'm gonna go hang out with Jax for awhile" Carmen said. "I need to talk to you first Carmen..." Carl said grabbing her arm. They both walked into Carl's cell. "What the fuck Carmen!" Carl said looking straight into Carmen's light green eyes. "What Carl? You have a girlfriend now so why can't I have a boyfriend?"Carmen asked looking down. "She's not my girlfriend. She never was and she never will be! I like you Carmen! Only fucking you!" Carl snapped back. Carmen was still looking down. Carl kissed her light brown hair. "I love you so much Carmen.... Happy Birthday" Carl said giving her a ring. "Carl.... I love it!" Carmen said hugging him tightly. Carl started to kiss her.
He pushed her on his bed. "Oww!" Carmen said rubbing her head. They both laughed. They laid down and talked about life and life before it went to shit. Eventually they fell asleep.
{1 hour later}
"TIME FOR DINNER!" Jax yelled. Both Carmen and Carl hit their head on the top of the bunk. Carl got out and left so did Carmen. "Thanks dear lord for this food. Let it be healthy and help us grow strong and amen" Hershel said after dinner everyone sang happy birthday. "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Carmen! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone sang. Carmen couldn't help but to laugh cause Carl was hit in the back of the head for making all these funny faces. To her it was the perfect birthday of ALL birthdays.