Happy Sweet 15 Carmen

"Make a wish!" Daryl said smiling at Carmen. Carmen blew out her candles. She wished for things to be back to normal. Of course Jax was crying to see his little sister turn into a teenager. Beth was behind him hugging him from behind. She was also, crying. "Here it's not much but its something" Rick said giving her a gift. When she opened it it was....new clothes! She was so happy to get new clothes. "Thanks so much Rick!" Carmen said putting her present down than hugging him. Rick smiled and kissed her head. "No problem honey" Rick said smiling. Next was Hershel. He gave her a watch. She loved it. After him was Jax and Beth. Carmen opened it and saw it was a diary. Carmen smiled. She got up and hugged both Beth and Jax. After it was Glenn, Maggie they got her a hair brush and hair elastics. "Thank you so much!" Carmen said hugging them. After it was Michonne. "Here you go sweet pea.... It's nothing much" she said handing her a gift. When she opened it she was surprised to see what it was. It was comic books and new shoes. The expensive ones. Carmen got up and hugged Michonne hard. Michonne smiled and hugged her back. Carmen went into the bathroom to go get changed in her new clothes Rick brought her. She took out her shirt and found a card. She opened it and smiled.
"Happy Birthday to you!
I hope you have an amazing birthday!
Thanks for making my son happy and I wish you nothing but the best now that you turned 15 we all love you Carmen
Xoxoxox Rick and the group."
Carmen smiled bright and kinda started to cry. Carmen wiped her tears away and took out the light gray shirt that says: "Nirvana" and after she put on a new half jean jacket half sweatshirt. After she put on dark blue skinny jeans on and put on jordan's on. She took out the brush Maggie and Glenn got her. Then she brush out her long light brown hair. After she put it in a ponytail. Her bangs came in her face. "I totally forgot I hade bangs" Carmen said laughing a little. She got out of the bathroom and everyone was smiling. Nathaniel smiled at her as she walked by. He walked up to her and they talked for awhile. Kyla walked up to Carl and they talked. "Hey baby" Kyla said playing with Carl's hair. "I'm not your fucking baby Kyla!" Carl said taking two steps back. "Come on! Be happy! It's Carmen's last birthday!!" Kyla said looking in Carl's light blue eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked nervous. "We're gonna kill her" Kyla said walking away.