Her

"We go in we go out. That simple" Rick said lifting up a branch of a tree for him and Carl."I know. We go in and out nothing else" Carl said while he rolled his light blue eyes. Rick laughed a little bit until Carl hit his arm."Okay so Carl your gonna go to the canned foods get more: corn, green beans and all that stuff. Also Carl we have no time to look at comic books" Rick said laughing and smiling. Carl started to laugh and smile just like his dad."I can't remember the last time I saw you smile after............you know" Rick said taking out his gun, Carl looked down and took out his gun too."Ya" Carl said trying not to remember when his mother died cause of baby Judith. Too him it felt like murder in a way. They both heard a gun shot and heard a thud,than he heard another gun shot and another thud. Carl started to run and Rick hade to chase him to come back."Carl!No!Stop!" Rick said yelling. Carl ignored him and kept running. Carl finally got into a parking lot and saw a girl laying down and her brother or boyfriend sitting next to her trying to wake her up. Then Carl saw a man laying down shot in the head."Carl! Don't leave me like that" Rick said shaking his head. "Shhh" Carl said walking into the parking lot with his gun ready just in case the girl died and she turns. Carl made sure the gun was ready just in case it even happens."Shhhh...... It's okay it's gonna be ok. Alright I'm right here don't worry" said the boy pushing down on her wound with a towel so she doesn't lose a lot of blood. The boy turned around cause he heard Carl walking towards him. He took out his gun out and aimed it at him." Put the fucking gun down now!" He said yelling. "Carl! You put that gun down now!" Rick said aiming his gun at him. He boy put his gun down and turned around and went back to his sister. Rick tapped Carl and started to whisper to him."Hey you!" Carl said wiping his sweaty face. He turned around with tears rolling down his face."What do you what?" He asked wiping he's tears away. "We have a camp and we can help her. It's a prison." Carl said looking at his father than at him."That prison by the lake?" He asked. Carl nodded, he boy picked her up. "Thank you so much" the boy said looking at his almost dead sister.