Don't!

"What the fuck happened Carmen!?" Carl asked getting angry now. "Jax and I may leave the camp." Carmen said looking down wiping her tears away. Carl looked at Carmen than looked down. "Are you mad Carl?" She asked still crying. "No of course not! But why do you need to leave?" Carl asked holding her hands. "Zach" Carmen mumbled. "Who?" Carl said. "Zach" Carmen said a little louder. Carl let go of her hands and ran to where Zach was. Carmen ran after Carl with her hand over her wound. "Don't you ever EVER touch Carmen again!" Carl yelled. Zach turned around and looked at Carl. "What are you talking about?" Zach said looking at Carl than at Carmen running to Carl to pull him back. "You know what I'm talking about!" Carl said taking out his knife. Zach took out his knife too. Carl stabbed Zach in the arm and Zach stabbed Carl in the leg than arm the both fell to the ground. "CARL!" Carmen screamed. People came outside and saw Carl and Zach on the ground. A walker came and grabbed Zach. He was trying to get free but the walker bit and and other walkers came and was eating his arms. "CARL!" Rick yelled and was running. Carl tried to get up but the pain grew stronger as he tried to get up from the ground. "Carl!" Carmen screamed as she ran to him she sat next to him and put his arm on her shoulder. "CARL! Are you okay!?" Rick asked scared. "I'm fine my leg just hurts like hell so does my arm" Carl said with his head down. "Carl..... Don't worry I'm not gonna leave you." Carmen whispers than kissed his head than walked him to his cell.