Rick Sent Us

The boy started to run as fast as he can but he couldn't. His sisters body was all bloody and sliding down his arms so he kept pushing her up." FUCK! Don't die on me Carmen!" He yelled as he put her body on the ground and out the towel, over the wound and apply pressure so he makes sure she doesn't lose anymore blood. SNAP SNAP! He turned around and took out his knife thinking it was a walker."Put your knife down" Carl said walking pass him. Rick came out and picked up the body and started running as fast as he can. "Open up Carol!" Rick said pushing the girl on his back. Carol opened the prison doors. "Get help now" Rick said closing the prison doors than putting Carmen on the ground. Michonne, Hershel and Carol came out to help Carmen. "Get her pain killers. I need a sewing kit and all that stuff!" Hershel ordered as he walks back inside. Rick put Carmen back on his back and ran inside to get that bullet out of her stomach. "What's your name?" Glenn asked while he took off his gloves from shoveling. "Jax. Yours?" Jax said looking down then at Glenn. "Glenn" He said looking at Jax's bloody face. Jax turned around and followed Rick inside. "Hey honey." Maggie said behind Glenn. "Hey" Glenn said turning around."There's a new guy" Glenn said looking at Maggie's sweaty face. Maggie ran inside making sure Jax didn't kill or hurt anyone in the prison. Maggie got in her cell and aimed her gun a Jax than put her gun down looking at a body that Hershel is getting the broken gun bullets out of Carmen. All she could her is screaming from Carmen. "Shhhhh!" Jax says holding her hand. Carmen stopped screaming and went unconscious. "What happened!" Jax asked all scared that his sister is gonna die like the rest of his family. "Dad?" Maggie asked. "Ya honey" Hershel said still trying to get out the 3rd bullet out of Carmen. "Who's that?" Maggie asked as she looked at Jax crying to death. "This is Jax's sister Carmen and she needs help" Hershel said finally getting the 3rd bullet out. "Jax how about you hang out with Beth until this is done" Rick said patting Jax's back. He nodded and followed Rick to where Beth is. "Jax's is gonna stay here until we get all the bullets out of Carmen" Rick said holding Judith than giving her a big kiss than giving her back to Beth. "Hey Jax" Beth said looking deep in his hazel eyes. He smirked and sat next to her but not that close. "So how do you get here?" Beth asked rocking Judith in her arms. "Rick sent me" Jax said looking at his bloody hands.