Happy Birthday

"Bye Guys!" Carmen said after she hugged Rick. Everyone hugged Carmen and Daryl before they left. Jax was last. "You know how I don't like this...." Jax said squeezing her to death. "I volunteered to go Jax...... And your really hurting me right now" Carmen said smiling. Jax laughed and smiled back. They both left after they said there good byes. Carl woke up 3 hours later. Carl looked around and he saw a note on his gun. It said
" I'm going on a run with Daryl for 2-3 days. So don't worry if you can't find me...... I hope you feel better soon :) I love you and see you soon :)
Love You Xoxo
Carmen :)"
Carl got out of bed to see if she left yet. Carl got up and pain was everywhere. "CARMEN?" Carl yelled laying back down. Hershel came in and sat down by Carl's feet. "What do you need Carl?" Hershel asked rolling up his sleeves. "Where's Carmen?" Carl asked looking at Hershel. "She left with Daryl to go get supplies...." Hershel said getting up. "Hershel!! Is Carl awake!?" JAX yelled. "Yes he is!" Hershel yelled back. "Bring him in here I have something to say!" Jax yelled. Carl got up and his leg was hurting bad. He saw Beth holding Judith on the steps so that's where he was going. Soon it's gonna be Carmen's birthday! She's gonna be 15." Jax said smiling. "I just wanted to tell you guys you don't have to get her anything" Jax said smiling. "No we're gonna get her something all of us" Rick said smiling. I'll go today and bring a few people to go with me to get her something" Rick said walking towards Beth to get Judith. Jax smiled and went outside to kill the walkers on the fence. "You go get the canned food than the baby food for little ass kicker" Daryl said getting a bow ready. Carmen nodded. Daryl patted her back and smirks. "Happy Early Birthday kid" Daryl said smiling and he gave her a new gun. Carmen smiled and hugged him tightly.