I Just Wanna Hangout

Carl ran to Kyla. "What do you mean your gonna kill her?" Carl asked. "You know what I mean Carl.... You just don't wanna believe it" Kyla said pushing hair out of Carl's face. Kyla was right he didn't want to believe it.
Carl looked at Carmen he ended up walking to her. "So that's why I hated my 6th grade dance" Carmen said laughing. "Hey Carmen...... Can I talk to you for a sec?" Carl asked looking at Nathaniel. "Sure be back in a min Nathaniel while I'm gone think of a story" Carmen said walking away with Carl. "What's up Carl." Carmen said looking in his light blue eyes. Carl didn't say anything. He didn't want Carmen to worry about being killed by Kyla or Nathaniel or leaving cause of a huge threat from Kyla. "Well..... What is it Carl" Carmen said pushing back her light brown bangs in her eyes. "Ummm....... never mind" Carl said looking down thinking. "No what's wrong? Your acting..... strange" Carmen looking at him. "Never mind Carmen I'll tell you later" Carl said getting on his bed and sitting down. "You remind me of my friend...... Maya. We've been best friends for years.... We would always brush out each other's hair and play hide and seek. I would always find her cause of her ginger-ish hair color that I loved to death...... She tried to talk me out of dyeing my hair that color." Carmen said trying to to cry. She sat next to Carl "How do I remind you of her?" Carl asked. "She would always have to tell me something than say never mind and I find out the hard way.... Like the time she said that she's moving to California" Carmen said looking down. Carl patted the sit next to him so she can move closer. "I just wanna hang out with you.... Just you without Kyla and Nathaniel around." Carl said putting his arm around her. "You should of just told me Carl!" Carmen said smiling and have him a kiss on the cheek. Carl smiled and blushed. They laid down together and fell asleep. "Damn it! Nathaniel what are we gonna do now! He protecting her and she's falling in love with him even more" Kyla said pacing back and forth. "Why do you wanna kill her?" Nathaniel asked brushing his blonde hair with Carmen's brush. "To show Carl that there's no such thing as love in a world like this. Then when she dies out of nowhere Carl will feel heartbroken and I will comfort him" Kyla said grabbing the hair brush out of Nathaniel's hand. "Oh okay" Nathaniel said. "Hey where's Carmen?" Jax asked Kyla pointed to Carl's cell. "Wait Jax.. Do you even like Carl?" Kyla asked. "Ya he's a sweet kid and he's making my sister happy and that makes me happy." Jax said back. "I heard he wants to have a baby with Carmen" Kyla said. "He said he's gonna wait until there alone" Kyla lied. Jax's face turned red with anger. He ran to Carl's cell. "Get the fuck up Carmen!" He yelled. Carmen woke up immediately so did Carl. "What is it?" She asked rubbing his eyes. "You are not allowed to see Carl again! Okay?! Now come out here now!" Jax snapped. Carmen got up and Jax pulled her out. "Ow Jax! Stop that hurts! What's wrong with you?!" Carmen asked trying to get free. Jax pulled her into Beth's cell. "Your not allowed to have sex yet Carmen what are you thinking!" Jax whispered. "What!? I was never gonna have sex with him! I'm not going to EVER! Not until I'm 18 or 17 Jax!" Carmen whispered back. Jax looked down and not at Carmen. "Are you okay guys? Jax did you tell Carmen?" Beth asked. "No not yet something got in the way..." Jax said sitting on the bed. "Well what is it?!" Carmen asked curious. "I'm pregnant!" Beth said. Carmen was shocked. Super shocked. Carmen ran out and was crying.