Chapter | Forty-two 🔞

Start from the beginning

I toss my shoes and purse on the floor at the base of the stairs and walk to the kitchen, with him on my heels.

"Eveline..." he says in a deep, warning voice which I ignore, walking into the kitchen where I find a note from my mom on the fridge.

She's telling me she'll spend a few days with aunt Feli and I'm happy, in a way. I'm not ready to face them both under the same roof.

"Are you hungry?" I ask in a sweet voice as if nothing has happened, and I pick ingredients from the fridge to cook some pasta for us.

I'm not hungry but cooking is relaxing for me. Besides, it will keep me busy and not give him the chance for a serious talk.

While I'm washing the vegetables, I feel Enzo sliding his arms around my waist, pressing his chest against my back, and bending his head, peppering kisses on my shoulder.

I feel goosebumps spreading from my shoulders down on my back and heat crawls under my skin while his kisses trail from my shoulder blade to my neck, one of his hands falling down my womb, cupping my V, making me wheeze.

He grabs me stronger in his arms and turns both of us around, crashing my face on the kitchen island and pulling up the skirt of my dress till it's circling my waist, squeezing his left hand between my bare thighs while the other is pinning me to the counter, holding strongly the back of my neck, cheeks pressed on the surface.

He trails his fingers up my thigh till I feel them brushing my wet folds.

"Enzo..." I breathe in arousal, and he leans his chest against my back.

"I'm going to fuck those stupid thoughts out of your head until all you know is that I fucking love you," he growls in my ear, almost in anger, pushing inside his fingers, making my thighs tremble.

"Oh, God..." I sob, feeling the arousal forming in my lower belly, rolling my eyes to the back of my head, fisting the edge of the counter.

His fingers slide inside my cores, slowly, gently, completely antagonism to his grip on the back of my neck.

His soft kisses tease the skin on my back, up to my shoulders and my neck, tugging my earlobe between his lips, and I stretch my neck to meet them, but they stay stubbornly stuck to my earlobe.

"You're beautiful," he whispers in my ear, and I wish I can reply, but I'm already a moaning mess, my head becoming dizzy and my breath hitching.

"You've never left my mind," he continues, and I hear the buckle of his belt and then the zipper opening.

"You..." he breathes, and I can feel the tip of his girth pocking between the upper part of my thighs, held in his hand and trailed along my slit, moisturizing his tip with my arousal.

He pushes himself inside of me, groaning deeply while he slides in a painfully slow motion, going deep until his thighs hit mine.

He handles me with incredible kindness, soft touches, deep, slow thrusts, and while I'm infinitely grateful for this gentleness, I'm burning in desire to feel him brutally having his way with me.

Oh, stop judging! My fight with my own hormones as a pregnant woman is enough war going on.

I feel full, swallowing my sobs and biting my lower lip before he raises my upper part from the counter, twisting my head and pressing his lips on mine, kissing me deeply and wildly.

"You've turned my life upside down and made it so much better," he speaks against my lips, and I feel his shaft stiffening inside of me while my muscles grip around him.

I grab the back of his neck with my hand and push him back on my lips, opening my mouth, our tongues dancing together.

I push my butt back, taking him deeper while he moves in and out, slowly, each thrust hitting my spot, building the pleasure inside of me, and making him breathe heavily against the skin of my back.