11. trouble

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"I wish I had actually studied instead of roaming around all night." I had dark circles all under my eyes as I walked like a living zombie inside the school campus. Yes I'm walking to school alone. Because first of all I woke up late. Second of all by the time I woke up the first class had already started and Jugyeong or the boys didn't find it important to call and inform me. So here I'm.

Literally dead. I wore a wrinkled shirt which was light blue in color and paired it with white jeans and a white sweater. Half asleep I walked to the hall while revising for the test. I barely studied last night. My head leaned against the wall as I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of the throbbing pain.

"Told you to sleep early." Jay's voice went through my ears making me open my dead eyes. He opened his locker and kept the books. First period had ended and second period was the exam. And here I'm still struggling to remember the formulas. I looked at him. "Dude when did you actually sleep last night? Why are you dying?" He tried making me stand straight as I kept moving here and there. "6am." I blurted out.

"Jiwoo it's 9am now. Two hours isn't enough." He pulled me to the canteen and bought me a coffee. There was still time left before the exam started so I tried coming to life with the power of coffee. "How do I solve this chemical equation?" I pointed out the problem while taking a sip of the hot coffee as he went forward to help me understand the problem.

"Ok this is easy and you're dumb." He showed me the entire sum and wow am I that dumb? I guess I am. "Jiwoo you finally woke up, I see. Anyways what are you guys doing?" Jugyeong joined and sat with us. "Uhh nothing I was just helping her come back to life and also with the exam." I nodded my head lazily as Jugyeong chuckled. "Jay how do you cope up with all your schedule and still be one of the top students?" Well actually I'm curious as well. How does he manage to be so cocky at school but still be so serious about studies?

"Well that's a secret you know."

"Yea right." I rolled my eyes drinking the last bits of my coffee and started grabbing my stuffs to go to the class since it was about to start. The others also started getting ready for the test.

The bell rang and the teacher started distributing the papers. When I looked at the paper, 'I studied about earth and they gave questions related to Jupiter. I'm so dead.'

:)

-

Exam week was finally over. Even though I might have failed the last test, atleast it's over and that's what matters. I was packing up my stuffs along with Jungwon. We were supposed to buy a present for our mom's birthday so we decided to go after school. "You ready?" He asked me getting a nod back.

"Oh hey Jiwoo." I looked at the direction from where the voice came from. My expression changed to a much colder one. It was Jieun. "Hi." I sarcastically said. "Let's go Jungwon."

"Wait a minute dear. I have something to show you." She stopped while I looked back in curiosity. The guys and Jugyeong also came. "What's happening?" Heeseung asked in curiosity while Jieun looked at them. "Oh great everyone's here." "What do you want now Jieun?" Sunghoon seemed so done at this moment.

"Did you know, your so called mate Jiwoo is just pretending to be a good person when she was a freaking bully in her previous school?" She started making me squint my eyebrows. "Jieun think before you say anything."

Everyone's attention was on us right now. It didn't feel right.

"I'm not lying. I have proof." She handed out a picture as Sunoo grabbed it. "See it's a picture of her trying to harm her senior." I quickly took the picture from Sunoo's hand. So this is how she's gonna put me in trouble. It was indeed a picture that looked like I was trying to harm my senior but that ain't the truth.

The guys slowly took a look at the image as I just stood there, not wanting to explain anything. "Jieun you shouldn't try such tricks. These are pretty outdated." Jugyeong went forward and threw the picture away as the other students stared at it.

"But it does look like she is bullying someone." One of the other students said out while we heard some 'hmm's and 'yes's. I just looked down not wanting to explain the situation. I never liked explaining myself so most of the time people misunderstood me. Jieun chuckled a bit before she started talking again.

"It was a senior of her in her previous school. Looks like Jiwoo was trying to take money from her but failed and somehow lost her anger and attacked her senior. Sadly the senior was too scared to say it to anyone, but luckily one of my friends who went to that school had a picture and gave it to me. Who thought our not so talkative Jiwoo would turn out to be like this?" Jieun was breaking my self confidence. I didn't say anything because I was pretty sure nobody would actually believe me.

"Jieun you're crossing your limits." Jake tried stopping Jieun but it was of no use. She had already ruined everything. "But Jake, Jiwoo isn't defending herself. She must be too ashamed right now." One of the students said making me scoff unbelievably.

"I actually didn't think Jiwoo would be like this." Again. The whispers started. "We should probably stop roaming around Jiwoo. She lowkey seems dangerous." Another whisper. "Guys stop. You don't even know if it's true or not." Jungwon finally said something. He was angry but he knew I wouldn't like it if I saw him getting into fights with his friends so he tried staying calm.

On the other hand, I was just getting hurt. People judging me without knowing me again. Seems like history is repeating itself. The way I was treated in my previous school, I'm gonna be treated like that again. Completely invisible to everyone. And just the thought of it was enough to scare me.

"Jungwon how come you're her brother? What a huge difference." I grabbed my bag and just left the place without caring about the others. I speed walked out of the school. Not gonna lie but I'm not that type of person who would cry for something like this. But the way the students behaved with me when they didn't even know me, it was painful. And this time it was in front of my friends. Yes friends.

I was this close to crying. One more blink and the tears would fall off so I needed to get away quickly but was stopped. Somebody pulled my hand making me look at them. It was Jay. "Jiwoo-"

"Jay please not now." I pushed him and ran away.

Jay saw something different in me and just let me leave without stopping again and kept staring at my back disappearing slowly.

"She's crying."

| | • • • • • | |

Yea my chapters are getting worse day by day

Yea my chapters are getting worse day by day. This literally demotivated me so much but oof I don't have any strength left to write it again. Cuz I've been studying like hell for the past one week. Just let me sleep oof. Anyways Enhypen didn't get nominated on sunghoon's birthday. Sad 😔
Also happy belated birthday to Sunghoon and Niki !!
Gosh I don't even have the energy to show my excitement. Anyways bye hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter coming out in a few days.
WAIT OMG OMG I JUST NOTICED THIS BOOK HIT 500 READS. yayyyyy TYSM
Also is this chapter too bad? Motivate me please.