Off To Calarodo

Sam

Me and Courtney board the plane and she looks out of the window. I sit next to her and she looks down.

"She'll be okay," I say hugging her.

"Thanks," she says and I kiss her head.

Other people file into the plane and a couple fans see us. They give a simpathetic smile to Courtney and continue walking. After a while we take off. I grab Courtney's hand but she pulls away.

"I'm just not in the mood right now," she say and I nod.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I stroke her hair. She relaxes and I sigh. I put my headphones in and text JC. she lifts her head and I look. She looks at me and smiles.

"What if you liked 2 people but you could never make a choice because they're best friends," she asks.

"Well, I would sit the 2 people down and tell them how you feel. Why would you ask," I say.

"Because I have that problem. Kian is such a bad boy and a rebel and its cute. Then again he has a girlfriend. But then there's you. Your nice, sweet and really caring. You didn't turn against me when you first met me. I just don't know what to do," she says.

"Then I don't what to do. I mean Kian is taken so if you maybe....... wanna try dating me? Only if you want to of course," I say.

"Sure. But as of right now, Don't announce it," she says with a smile.

I nod and we get ready to land. After about 10 minutes, the plane lands and we start gathering our belongings. We get off the plane and Courtney sees someone holding up a sign. We walk over and she hugs him.

"How is she," Courtney asks.

"She's fine. She wants to see you," the boy says.

"Oh Sam, this is my brother, Mike," Courtney says and we shake hands.

We walk out and Mike gets into a car that has 3 other boys in it.

"Hey Courtney," the blonde one with a lip ring says.

"Hey Lucas," she says and we put our luggage into the pack.

We get in and Courtney is forced to sit on my lap. the blonde boy looks and smiles.

"I see you finally moved on," he says.

"I've been over you for a year. I just never wanted to try again. With Sam, I can come out of my shell again," Courtney says and fans run towards the car.

Mike pulls into the hospital and the fans leave. We walk in and Mike leads us to a room. Courtney almost breaks immediatly.

"Hey baby girl," A guy says next to a lady in the bed.

"Hey Brenden," Courtney says. "Hi mom," Courtney says walking over to the bed.

"Hey princess," the lady says.

Courtney

Me and mom talk for a little bit and I motion for Sam to come over.

"Mom, this is Sam. Sam Pottorff," I say.

"Oh from that youtube channel your obsessed with," she says and I blush.

"I'm a part of the channel now. I'm known as the O2L girl," I say laughing.

"So why is he here? I don't mean to be mean," mom asks.

"He's my emotional support and one of my friends," I say.

"Also her boyfriend," Luke adds.

"I'm going to hurt you," I glare at him.

He smirks and a doctor comes in.

"You should get some rest. You have testing in a little while," the doctor says and my mom nods.

"Bye mom. Me and Sam have to get a hotel," I say.

"Just stay with me," Brenden says.

"What about Brittany, Kelsie, and Clemintine," I ask.

"They haven't seen you since you moved," Brenden says.

"Okay. But what about Sam," I ask.

"He can come too," Brenden says laughing

"Thanks Brenden," Sam says hugging my waist.

We walk out and get our stuff into Brenden's truck.

"You want to sit in the bed, like you used to," Brenden asks.

"Yeah," I say jumping in.

Sam jumps in and sits down. I sit in between his legs and Brenden drives to his house. He pulls in the driveway and his daughter run out.

"Aunt Courtney," they yell in unison.

"You weren't missed," Sam jokes.

I laugh and hope out of the bed. I hug the girls and I see Brenden's wife in the doorway. The girls go to talk to Sam and I realized they dont know about me being in O2L yet.

"Sam, tell them about me," I say and he nods.

"No way," I hear Brittany yell as I bring in some bags.

"Hi Mariah," I say and she smiles.

"Hey love bug," she says and I smile.

Sam starts to vlog and I laugh.

"Get some bags pretty boy," I say and walk up to the room me and Sam are staying in.

Sam walks in and hands me his GoPro. I vlog and he smiles.

"This is why I don't let Kian vlog. He always has it on himself," he says looking at me.

"By the way, the camera is facing you," I say and he falls on the bed. "Get some rest Sammers," I say handing him the camera.

He shuts it off and curls up on the bed.