First Video

Courtney

I get my camera set up on my tripod and all the boys sit on my bed.

"Hey everyone! Courtney here and I have all the O2L boys with me. Wow, I feel like a thot. So they have a "Get to know you" challenge thing to get to know me better and you amazing people will too," I say and Kian does the crab face.

I laugh and we get started.

"Arizona, Monster, or Rockstar," Ricky asks.

"Arizona. I'm obsessed," I say and JC falls of my bed.

"I'm good," he says.

We laugh and he glimbs back on.

"Chocolate or vanilla," Connor asks.

"I have to say vanilla. I love me some root beer shakes," I say and Kian sighs.

"Next question," I say and Kian smirks.

"If you had to date one member of O2L who would it be," Kian asks.

"Well damn it," I say laughing. "Um well I cant date your taken," I start but Kian cuts me off.

"If I was single I mean. If all of us were single," he clairfies.

"I would say either Kian or Sam," I say and they hug me.

"Do you struggle with something like depression ar anxiety," Sam asks.

"I suffer from anxiety and a learning disoreder. Um like right now im fine but If I start freaking out, NEVER leave me alone. Even if I tell you to leave me alone and Just hug me till I calm down," I say.

"Wow," Kian says and I nod.

"JC, your turn," I say.

"Favorite color," JC asks checking his phone.

"Black and neon blue," I say smiling at the camera.

"What's your P.O. box," Trevor asks.

"I will put that in the downbar along with all their social media links and mine will be there too," I say and my phone rings.

"Hello," I say answering it. "Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me," I ask getting up and moving out of the camera view. "Okay, bye," I say quietly.

I walk back to my bed and sigh.

"So I'm going to stop the video here. I just got word that my mom was hit in a car crash. I am going to not film on my flight but I'm flying to Calorado and yeah," I say and smile.

I end the video and a tear rolls down my cheek. I wipe it away and the boys hug me.

"Do you want us to come," Ricardo asks.

"No. My cousin is a huge fan. She will attack you," I say with a small laugh and he nods.

I pack and Sam hugs me from behind.

"I'm coming with you. I'll stay in the hotel while your at the funeral and wake," he says.

"Okay," I say closing my bag.

He lets go and the boys leave me alone.