Snitch squad

The banging of filch's hammer rang through the hallways as he hung up another rule onto the wall. Y/n walked alongside the trio as they headed towards herbology. Hermione shook her head reading from the poster hung up.

"Those Wishing To Join The Inquisitorial Squad For Extra Credit May Sign Up In The High Inquisitor's Office"

"Sounds like a snitch squad to me"

Harry let out a snort at y/n's statement before regaining his composure at the sight of the pink goblin known as Umbridge. She pulled the two girls apart from the boys, reciting her

"Boys & Girls Are Not Permitted To Be Within 8 Inches Of Each Other"

Y/n rolled her eyes slightly as the professor walked away, before she could lunge at her, Hermione pulled her towards the greenhouse. Y/n hopped into her place beside her partner, Neville. She sent a smile his way before quickly looking back towards the front.

"Okay everyone, new seating plan!"

The whole class groaned and y/n frowned slightly at the thought of her not having Neville.

...Y/n and Blaise

Y/n smiled at her slytherin partner

"Thank god you're my partner, I couldn't stand another minute of being next to Draco while Pansy gushes over him"

Y/n sympathetically pat his shoulder as he slumped onto his desk, whimpering at the thought of the two together.

As they came to a finish on their study of the fanged geranium, Blaise attempted to strike conversation with the girl.

"I'm thinking about joining the inquisitorial squad, if look pretty dashing doing it don't you think?

Y/n started laughing, but at the sight of his serious face she turned her body to face Blaise.

"You can't be serious."

"I-i am, Draco and i are joining today"

As the class came to an end, Y/n walked out leaving her friends behind as she hurried away. She entered the room of requirement and tossed her robe into the corner of the room.

She studied her wand for a moment, feeling the grooves press against her palm, a sight left her parted lips as she began shooting numerous spells, directing them at a dummy.She didn't know what it was but something was off, her heart felt weighed down with the thought of incoming harm and no matter how hard she tried, the nagging feeling never left her brain.

She continues practicing her spells, collapsing onto the nearby beanbags once her tiredness overcame her, Hermione rushed into the room letting out a sigh of relief.

"Y/n we have to go now, Umbridge is taking over the school"

hearing this, Y/n swiftly jumped up from her position and grabbed her cloak fling it across her shoulder. As they neared the great hall, Y/n could hear the high pitched squawks of Umbridge growing in noise. Entering the hall she stood near the back.

"Dumbledore has left Hogwarts and the minister has put me in charge of your education, this being said, i have been informed of a group called Dumbledore's army and i will have you know the inquisitorial squad and myself  will find those involved and punish them in a way deemed fit"

As the students began to disperse, Y/n grabbed Hermione's hand, pulling her towards ron and harry, Harry jerked his head in the direction of the room of requirement, they headed towards the room making sure to keep a sufficient distance. As they neared the room where the other students were waiting, Draco turned the corner with Blaise next to him, they locked eyes on Y/n and moved towards her, not noticing the panic on their faces at how close they were to getting caught.

"Y/n we need to talk to you"

In a desperate attempt to keep the secret, Y/n nodded pulling them in the opposite direction giving the trio sufficient time to get in the room

"Y/n if you have anything to do with this army nonsense you need to stop"

"Yeah sure"

The two looked at each other catching each others confused gaze.

"ok, well uhm see you around"

Y/n nodded heading in the opposite direction where she had spotted two flashes of ginger hair,heading her way, she walked towards them swiftly latching onto them and turning them in the opposite direction.  Blaise and Draco were directly next to the hallway where the others were discussing Umbridge's new role as Headmistress and there was no way the three could slip into the room without catching their attention. After explaining the situation to the twins, they grinned pulling out fireworks from the depths of their robes. Y/n let out a slight giggle as they ran gleefully towards the courtyard, setting up the fireworks across the area, they hid behind a nearby statue setting off the fireworks one by one. Students peered out of their classrooms and they even caught a glimpse of Umbridge's fuming face as she stormed out, Blaise and Draco closely behind her. Seeing that the hallway was now free, Y/n and the twins ran through the castle giggling as they ran towards the meeting.

The room opened and they walked in to find the group discussing how they were going to keep the da alive with Dumbledore missing. Y/n stood beside Cormac as Hermione went over the new precautions.

"Every member will be given an enchanted Protean coin, it changes for the time and day of the next meeting, talking about the meetings aren't safe anymore"

The others continued to practice their spells as Hermione and Y/n sat on the bean bags enchanting the coins for the members, handing one to everyone as they left at the end of the meeting, Fred and George kept lookout on their map to make sure no members of the inquisitorial squad saw the members leaving.

(A/N hEy. Ummm so i'm back, yeah sorry broskis for the late updates, but i'll try and update regularly now"

-SweetandSsour