Who?

4 students dressed in pristine robes sat in a compartment. Draco and Blaise exchanged words in a hushed tone while the two boys next to them devoured sweets, leaving a small trail of destruction behind them. A girl with a short black bob walked towards them. A look of disgust washing across her face as she saw the grimy mess of wrappers. Waving her wand she lifted the items placing them into the nearby trash in an attempt to make the compartment more livable. Her expression changed greatly as her eyes met those of Draco. She sat down sending short flirtatious glances at Draco hoping to catch his attention. 

Blaise turned towards the corridor in which numerous students were still searching for a compartment. As his gaze fell upon a passing figure, confusion slightly washed over his face, 

"Who's that?"

They all collectively peered out of the compartment looking incredible suspicious to see a girl with an elegant face and (h/l) hair flowing as she walked towards the back of the train, eyes clearly swivelling around in search of somewhere to sit.

"Probably the new transfer in our year" pansy replied, "apparently she's from Ilvermorny"

Blaise's usually flat smile lifted at the corners slightly into a small smirk as he studied the figure which walked towards the back of the train. Likewise, Draco's clouded eyes followed her figure, fighting the urge to go and introduce himself to the new student. Whilst Pansy pouted her lips waiting for Draco's attention once more.

The aura of the compartment turned calm once again as they waited for the train to reach their destination. Spouts of conversations erupted every now and again, luring out loud laughs from the 5 slytherins. Pansy glanced impatiently towards the windows of the train attempting to gauge the length of the remainder of the train ride.

"Ugh, how long until we get to Hogwarts? I want to go on a carria-, Oh we're here already?"

The train had begun slowing gradually, causing Draco to swivel his head to the front of the train, catching a glimpse of dark shadows which glided over the floor, surrounding the hallway with a suffocating ambience of despair. The other had slowly looked as well, catching the figures with soft gasps.

"Why are there dementors on the Hogwarts express?"

Just a few metres from the carriage in which they resided, Draco quickly spotted the girl from before. She clutched her head in invisible pain, still stumbling in the direction of the dementors. Opening the doors he reached out his hand, wrapping it around her wrist and pulling her into the seats. He placed two fingers on her skin checking her faint pulse. Her eyes were shut, creating a peaceful expression which complimented her features, hair cascading across her face. Pansy let her worry wash across her face, removing her excitement for the carriage rides she once fawned over.

"Someone grab her quick"

Draco quickly abided latching onto her arm and pulling her in as Pansy hurriedly closed the door again, staring in slight disgust at the dementors which continued floating by.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as the light of the roof sprayed across her eyelids. She groaned at the pounding headache. An unfamiliar robe was draped over her shoulders and she was surrounded by stone faced Slytherins. Who, according to their expressions, all had an intense case of RBF. Once y/n had dipped back into consciousness, she asked the most logical question.

"What's poppin?"

Blaise took pity upon her, assuming she had hit her head somewhere, and threw a chocolate bar at her, causing her to blush slightly at her awkward catch

"Eat it, it'll help"

Pansy pouted and then said ,
" you landed pretty harshly on the ground these buffoons don't know how to help people properly yet"

She reached out her hand offering a handshake,

"Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson"

"Y/n, thanks for helping me but i should probably get going"

Holding her head, she began getting up, turning towards the door. Before she could exit, Blaise spoke up,

"m-maybe you should stay for a little bit. to you know make sure you don't get attacked again on the way back."

The still slightly injured girl nodded, placing herself back down in between Pansy and the door. The remainder of the ride was spent introducing themselves. They were all Slytherins, a house which made Y/n reminiscent of her own back in America labelled Thunderbird.

"So, is it normal to almost die here or is it just a British thing, cause if so I might try Australia instead"

(A/n sorry about the short chapters. )
- sweetandssour