Nightime activities

Y/n held her robe in her hand as she ran towards the defence against the dark arts classroom. Her tie was hanging loosely from her neck. She tossed her hair with her nimble fingers. She burst into the room, causing a blush to rush to her cheeks as students turned to face her along with the beady eyes of her professor.

"Miss l/n would you please tell me where your homework is, judging by the lack of your bag I assume you don't have it"

Y/n sighed slightly as she realised Umbridge's statement was true. Her mind bringing her back to the common room in which her belongings were still strewn. Umbridge's squeaky voice once again entered the girls ears.

"Well unless you can provide me with an answer on where it might be-"

Blaise piped up from the back, a slytherin smirk present in his face,

"I think she left it at mine, you can come pick it up tonight baby"

Y/n'a eyes widened as she stared, lips parted. Umbridge however held a disgusted look on her face,

"Detention tonight Miss l/n"

Nodding her head, y/n placed her things next to Blaise, slapping his arm with her hand. He chuckled at the girl's futile attempt to cause him pain. He did however hold her head on his palm as she fell in and out of sleep, her head almost dropped straight off, clanging onto the wooden table, however Blaise had stopped it just in time.

Hermione and Y/n sat whispering in hushed times as they figure out the details for the first DA meeting.

"Well I've got detention at 4 but it ends at 5 so how about 6"

Hermione nodded while hitting down the information on her parchment.

"Any ideas on the location?"

Y/n sighed knowing this was there biggest problem yet. However Neville entered the scene coming to save the day.

"Guys I think I might have found a place, also y/n"

He placed her homework onto the table, the girls eyes lit up and she bounced out of her seat to kiss the blushing boy on the cheek.

"Okay well I'll meet you guys later, I have detention with a pink obsessed fruit bat"

Y/n trudged towards the DADA office for her punishment. Rapping on the door 3 times, she entered after the acknowledgement from a squeaky voice. Although the door was simple, her office could blind a person by the sheer pinkness of it, y/n took several blinks before she could fully process the room. If barbie had designed a horrendous torture chamber, she imagined it would be similar to this.

"Ah, Miss l/n, please take a seat"

The girl pulled out the chair, cringing as the legs scraped along the ground. Umbridge placed a piece of parchment and a pink grilled quill in front of her.

" I presume you've brought your homework with you. Now you will be writing I will not forget my homework 100 times"

Y/n began preparing for the pain to ensue. Tears formed slightly as the stinging sensation rippled through her arm.

"Well chop chop they won't write themselves."

As y/n exited the classroom, she pulled down her sweater to slightly cover the back of her hand. Breathing heavily she made her way towards the room of requirement, keeping her eyes peeled for snitches, she placed her hand on the door and made her way in. As she entered, her eyes floated over the many students who had shown up, they all held their wands at a duelling level and were chanting one of the most simple but efficient spells.

Expelliarmus.

Y/n hurried over to Harry who stood checking the room for anyone who might need help. Unknowingly, she had already caught his attention. His eyes surveyed her smiling face that appeared to almost be glowing and he couldn't fight the identical grin which plastered itself onto his face.

"Harry, what's good my man"

Y/n bounced by his side as she too looked across the room.

"So, how can I help?"
"Uh-h maybe just go around and help people who are having a bit of trouble"

The room filled with the echoes of students laughter accompanied by the periodic shrieks of a failed spell. Y/n made her way towards Ron. Hermione stood in front of him, her arms laces together in a disappointed manner. Seeing her slight annoyance, y/n positioned Ron's wand higher by placing her hand above his. The ginger began to change the shade of his face at the sudden contact.

"Keep your hand up Ron, otherwise you're going to accidentally light your shoes on fire"

The chosen one glared solemnly at the pair, his feet automatically propelled him towards the two. He whisked y/n away in an attempt to stop the interaction pushing random books close to her face to hide his glares aimed at Ron.

After the meeting, y/n stayed behind hoping for some alone time. By the time she exited, the halls were empty and the curfew had passed. Cursing herself for forgetting her watch, she walked through the hallway in an effort to get back to her room.

"Y/n?"

Y/n'a limbs stiffened as she heard her name, turning around she expected to see a fuming prefect ready to escort her to the professors office. She was partly right, Cedric stood behind her holding his wand out, a small glow emitted off of the tip from a Lumia spell.

"H-hey Ced"

"Uh what are doing out so late "

"I fell asleep in the library"

Y/n mentally cheered herself on as she swiftly placed a lie between her pearly white teeth.

"Well I'll walk you back"

The journey to the griffindor dorms took longer than expected, with the Hufflepuff animatedly recounting stories, the moment felt too good to end. So they took a detour. A detour which involves sitting at the lake huddling under their jackets holding hot chocolate from their trip to the kitchens. Y/n'a eyelids drooped slightly as the comfortable heat of the night blue across her face. Soft snores filled Cedric ears as he brushed his fingertips across the girls hair. He picked her up carefully making sure not to disturb her.

He had been standing outside of the gryffindor common room for 5 minutes. He didn't want to wake the sleeping girl but he didn't know the password. He sighed giving in and rallied g his knuckles against the wood. A face extremely familiar to the boy opened the door, Hermione. Her eyes stared blankly at the two before silently levitating y/m towards her bed, waving Cedric goodbye simultaneously.

Her lips might have been tightly sealed for now but her mind was raving with the questions she would ask in the morning.

(A/n sorry that took so long. Thank you guys so much for reading)

-Sweetandssour