Gossip at the order

Y/n sat on her suitcase desperately attempting to shut it closed. Hermione walked in with a strange look,

"You know your a witch right y/n?"
"Oh"

The flustered girl grabbed her wand and flicked it at her bulging suitcase. It neatly packed everything with ease and left a pristinely packed bag. Giggling, the two girl headed to the train station on there way home. Passing by multiple people who smiled at the pairs antics. The train ride was a blur as they sat gossiping and talking to Harry and Ron, once they arrived they were reluctant to leave and stood around saying goodbyes. After the trio had left, y/n searched for her parents,

"Y/n!"

The girl turned in search of the person who had exclaimed her name, instead of being met by her parent's warm gaze, she found lupin accompanied by a black dog.

"Professor Lupin, fancy seeing you here."
"Ah well y/n your parents couldn't make it-"
"They had work didn't they"

Lupin stared at her with a sad smile and lightly nodded. He bent down and whispered in a hushed tone

"It's okay I've come to take you to somewhere safe"

Time skip

After getting lost and stopping for ice cream they were standing in front of a series of apartments. Y/n looked at them confused while Lupin searched for his wand.

Y/n let out a gasp as she saw the buildings begin to slightly shake and move. The trio walked forward and entered the lit house. Familiar voices erupted from the kitchen, as she peered into the said room, red hair stuck out at her.

"Mrs Weasley?"
"Y/n dear I haven't seen you in forever! The boys have just gone to unpack and you're sharing a room with Ginny and Hermione."

At the sound of her two female friends, she bolted up the stairs sending a thank you to Mrs Weasley. Once she had made it to the bedrooms she realised she hadn't waited for Mrs Weasley to tell her which room she would be staying in. Knocking on the first door she saw, y/n came face to face with the twins.

"Y/n"

She giggled as they embraced her in a hug and beamed at her.

"Do you guys know where Ginny and Hermione are?"

Grabbing her shoulders they lead her to her room and waved goodbye retreating into their rooms to create all sorts of mischief. Y/n knocked on the wooden door with her knuckles and waited for it to open.

"Y/N!"

Two girls emerged and hugged her,

"I saw you guys a couple hours ago"

Placing her luggage next to her bed she let out a sigh and dramatically fell onto the mattress. Hermione and Ginny seemed to have other plans.

"No get up we have so much to talk about"
"But Mione we are basically with each other all the time what is there to miss?"
"What about how you have guys falling for you left and right?"

Y/n lifted her head and sent a questioning look towards Ginny. Hermione silently nodded while eating chocolate frogs, wrappers spread around her.

"Wha-"
"Dinner time!"

At Mrs Weasleys beckoning, they all walked down to the table. It was odd for Y/n to have a sit down meal. She hadn't done that since she was a young girl before she got her acceptance letter to ilvermorny, she was then shipped off to school and her parents worked longer hours. The table surrounded by her friends seemed to make up a weird family. Dinner had turned to lounging around and y/n had started talking with Charlie, she remembered him from the dragon trial. A shiver ran across her elegant arms as she recalled the last trial.

"So y/n I saw the amazing stunt you pulled with the Antipodean Opaleye. They're prideful creatures they are, but they are very fond of their true owners and I think that you might have been hers"

The bewildered girl blinked at Charlie as he talked excitedly.

"I-is there a way to check?"

After an eventful conversation with Charlie, she walked over to the couch where Ron sat and plopped herself down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. The action caused a flurry of red to appear on his freckled face. They sat in a comfortable silence for a while until y/n lifted her head and turned to face him.

"I wonder who the new Défense against the dark arts professor will be"
"I sorta feel bad for the school, they seem to have a new one each year"
"I guess they just can't stand us"

Ron and y/n laughed about how much trauma they had probably caused their teachers over the years, trouble seemed to follow their group. Maybe it would stop soon....Maybe.

(A/n guess who's back to continue this book. I'm sorta stuck for ideas but oh well. Thank you guys so much for 40k reads)

-Sweetandssour