I took Aitri in my hands and ran as fast as I could, all the ten men were following me. That time I heard a voice which stated that "I want Natrajan's daughter dead at any cost.". After listening to that line, I ran again and got collapsed with someone. There Raghu was standing, I told him everything in one go. He immediately got Aitri from me and at the same time goons reached our place. Due to the darkness goons didn't notice my face. They asked us whether we saw someone with baby running here. We said no together but they suspected us. That time nurse came and asked to put baby in his wife's room again. They thought Aitri to be Raghu's daughter and left. That time Raghu made the biggest sacrifice of his life to save Aitri. He made his own daughter as orphan to make Aitri his daughter. Aathika you are Raghu's daughter. That is the reason your's and Aitri's date of birth are same.

Raghu took all your expenses, even Gayathri doesn't know about it. But I don't know how it got misinterpreted that I killed Nattu's daughter. Nattu raged at me but Haridas asked me what happened, after hearing everything he stayed with me here itself. Aitri till today all your expenses are taken care by your maternal uncle only but not Gayathri's brother it was Haridas who took care of everything. He was behaving rudely with you just to protect you so that no one can get even a single hint about you being Nattu's daughter. Aathika after Raghu's death I took care of your expenses, whatever Raghu did for us can't be repaid at all. All I can do is to make you this palace's DIL and thank god you are marrying Rakshan. And trust me Raghu always loved you more than anything.

I don't know how Sharadha became like this. But after Charu gave birth to Mrudhu, she was kidnapped. I got to know it was Nattu. When I went and asked him, he said he also killed my daughter like I killed his. But somewhere I know that he will never know that. I never expected that Mrudhu will be married to Aryan.", Dad said everything. He broke into tears too.

Rakshan went near Aathika and held her shoulders.

"Aathika don't hate your dad dear, trust me he is the epitome of sacrifice I have seen in my life", Haridas uncle said.

"I am not angry with him, I am so happy that I have got him as my dad. Till now people used to call me as orphan but from today I can proudly say that I am the daughter of a man who is the best example of friendship and sacrifice. I wish I can be like him at least ten percent. I am proud to be called as Aathika Raghunathan", she said happily with tears.

"Aitri dear, I know for you it is a lot to take in but you have to accept the fact that you are Nattu's daughter and Aryan's sister.", Dad said.

"I don't know whether to be happy that I got my parents back or whether to be sad that my own brother is trying to kill me and my husband to get revenge", she said being emotionless.

"Aitri..", Aryan started but before that Aitri left the place saying that she needs time to digest everything.

Aathika and Pradhi left to pacify her.

"So, you didn't kill Mrudhu?", Haridas uncle asked Nattu uncle.

"How do you think I would kill a baby? I just wanted revenge that time, Sharadha became mad after hearing that our daughter passed away. I wanted Sahasra to suffer the same way how I am suffering. I took Mrudhu from Charu and I got admitted in a home which was extremely good. I took care of her without her knowledge. But I never thought one day Aryan will bring Mrudhu and say that he is in love with her. I gladly accepted that as I know Mrudhu in and out. But she has no idea about it. I always saw Mrudhu as my own, now she is my DIL who has given me a promotion by making me a grandfather", Nattu uncle said.

"Why did you tried to kill Anni(SIL) Aryan?", Dhruv asked.

"Also Anna (elder brother)", Rakshan joined.