𝟒: 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

Diary #1: I saw someone with your eyes, and so, now this diary is going to be my growth. I want to be over you.

Chapter Four: Y/N + Jimin

You wait outside the building, waiting to be picked up by an associate of Jimin's father but instead is greeted by a black Mercedes AMG GT 63 S.

"Get in, now." you were unable to see who the driver was, but you recognized his voice immediately.

IT was none other than your baby brother, Jeon Jungkook.

You enter the back seat, keeping your attempt at cool.

Do not get caught Y/N, you assure yourself.

He turns around and faces you, resting his one hand on the passenger seat. The silence was louder than the interview you just had.

"Y/N I know it's you," you look at him, confused.

"Mr. Jeon. I can assure you that I am not your ex or fling. Or do you know me from somewhere?" he sighs, disappointed. You hoped he gave up quickly, but something seems off about him.

"Never mind. I just thought maybe for a second that you could be someone I know," Your heart shatters as you hear Jungkook's voice. If only you could tell him.

"Who's her?"

He gives you a tired smile, "My older sister. To be honest, your resemblance is almost identical. Your attitude is a little blander than hers, but you still have the same energy and spark. She's actually in the states, so uh, just thought she was applying for my position as a joke or something,"

He was lying, but why? Did he not want to tell a stranger about something so personal?

"Mr. Jeon, if you don't mind my boyfriend is picking me up soon, so I need to leave,"

He raises an eyebrow, "I thought you were aromatic?"

"I am. I remember saying, male friend. Boyfriend. It's the same thing, you know?" You leave the car before Jungkook could question you any more.

Sighing in relief, you run in the opposite direction and hear a honk. Another driver pulls up beside you in a black Hyundai Genesis. His hair was permed, but his eyes were shy and welcoming.

"Jeon Y/N. I'll be escorting you to your new house," you gulp and head inside. Not questioning anything.

The drive was awkward, due to the man beside you looking out of place. He was in casual wear, and you noticed him driving in sandals. Not even once did he glance at you, or exchange eye contact.

"So, how did you work for Mr. Park. You look young, are we the same age?" you question in an attempt of breaking the awkward tension.

He sighs, "Honestly, I recommend staying away from this man as much as you can,"

"I wish, but what can I do when he's the grandfather of my child," you whisper faintly.

He opens his eyes wide, "He has a son?"

"I don't really think he'd like to be called that, to be honest. He never told me he had parents, and he lived with his friends when we were younger."

The driver's hand started shaking but he forced them stiff, "That man killed everyone I loved just because I lied to him once. Be careful, Y/N,"

"What exactly happened? If you don't mind.."

"Did you ever hear of a name called, Kim Taehyung? The famous student painter whose family went missing, including him. The mystery of Korea till this day,"