𝟏: 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Diary #165: Fuck. I miss you so much. So fucking much.

Chapter One: Jimin

October 30th, 2016

Today is the day I marry the love of my life.

Jimin smiled at the thought of being a married man. His hair was dyed a bright orange and his smile was shown all the way from his eyes to mouth.

"Yo, you almost ready?" He turns around, revealing Kim Namjoon who leant against the doors of his dressing room. Unlike Jimin, his hair was a dark natural brown and his skin shined a light golden tan. Which revealed the working man was travelling to hot temperature countries.

"Nervous, but yes I'm ready." He smiles.

Jimin exits the room, peeping down the hallway of the doors where she is right now. The future Park Y/N. Without a single amount of patience, he pulls out his phone to call her, craving to hear her sweet voice as he's lacked all morning.

She answers instantly, "Hello? Is something wrong?".

"No, just checking if you have Eun-Ah with you? Can you send her to my room," Yes, he was using their 1-year-old child as an excuse to see her. Jimin hears a couple of giggles being passed around through the phone. Was it because of his comment? Do they know he was lying?

Knock. Knock.

He turns around, hands sweating, only to discover a major disappointment. It was Y/N's younger brother Jungkook carrying Eun-Ah's little pink portable car seat with the small handcrafted dancer figurine Y/N made dangling from the side handle.

"Suprise! Do I look as charming as Y/N?" JungKook shouts as he now lifts Eun-Ah onto his shoulder. He notices how gentle Jungkook held his child, one hand supporting her head while the other supported her butt.

"Jungkook, you're such a pest" Jungkook smiles, but soon halts when he notices Jimin's frustrated expression.

Screw it.

Jimin dashes down the hallway, bursting into Y/N's room which was filled with all her friends.

"Jimin what are you doing?! It's bad luck to see a bride before she walks down the aisle!" He covers his eyes immediately, unable to even get a small glimpse of Y/N. This day is essential for her as well and he wanted everything to go perfectly.

"I demand a kiss on the cheek right now." Everyone giggles, but he was unsure if he was being laughed at or with. She sighs and places her hands on his shoulders and leans in slowly, to the point where he felt her breath on his neck. She now raised to her tiptoes, leaning closer to his left ear and chills continued to path down his back.

She lightly exhales a quick "No" and backs away. "Now go walk down that aisle and wait for me," and so, he did with no hesitation.

Minutes pass in the banquet hall where Jimin was surrounded by their loved ones. The ones they love and the ones who judged on them having a child before marriage. Their judgmental faces didn't matter to him, because he soon felt reassured as he saw his true family and friends were seated in the front row..

BOOM.

In an unusual way, the space went from a safe-quiet atmosphere to everyone suddenly shouting all over the venue. Jimin's first impulse was to locate Eun-Ah, who was under Jungkook's care, but he discovers both of them to be one of the first to leave the building, which sent him relief.

Y/N. Fuck!

His heart skipped a beat as he ran in the opposite direction down the hall. Only to be surrounded by hot burning flames and gray-ish smoke.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?" He coughs as he realizes the smoke is making its way into his air passages. In an attempt to avoid a doubly amount of smoke that was already passing through his airways, he crawls onto the floor to avoid more damage. The realization hits Jimin, that at least one of them has to stay alive for Eun-ah and if he does not leave, she will be left an orphan. As he opened the doors outside, panting for air, he feels light headed but that was the least of his worries. Deep down he hoped Eun-ah and Y/N were reunited together and she found her own way outside.

Though to his surprise,  he noticed everyone turning their eyes in his direction, sighing of relief. Looking around the crowd, Jimin noticed something missing from everyone. There was no woman in a white gown to be seen.

"Where's Y/N and the other girls?!"

Jimin felt a hand placed on his shoulder. It was a pale-faced Jungkook with tear-red stained eyes, "Hyung. They said that the fire started in Y/N's room - and - and Y/N.."

No. No.

In defeat, Jimin fell to the floor as his emotions gradually took over him. Who knew that one moment could change so much?

Slower.

He notices his breathing growing slower and heavy, making it difficult to even grasp a word.

This is a dream. He thinks. One where Y/N will come cupping my face the second she sees these tears growing on my face. How funny! Y/N was such a comedian. She'll feel bad, but at least her comfort will make up for the damage.

His laughing cries grew louder and louder because in Jimin's mind this was a joke that was getting funnier each passing second. It was a clear mix of laughter and pain.

A joke...

5 YEARS LATER:

"What the fuck Jungkook? How do you think I'm going to live if I don't have my assistant by my side?!" An angered Jimin exclaims as everyone on the 27th floor can hear his strong voice all down from his office to the very end where the employee bathroom is located.

"Hyung, I'm getting older and because of you, I haven't even found one relationship. Do you know how tiring it is for me? Some my friends are even getting married too. You understand right? You have Eun-Ah. Plus if Y/N was here yo - you-" Jungkook halted before continuing his sentence as he noticed Jimin's eye firing with anger. "I apologize." he sighed. Even though Y/N was his older sister, it was inappropriate of him to bring her up.

"Fine, but schedule me an interview in search for a new secretary. Make sure to train them properly and show them how to finish tasks with no errors before you leave. Also, pack your belongings out of my apartment. Don't contact me or ever speak to me again." Jimin's eye twitches. He wondered if he was going too far, but in his mind, Jungkook wasn't even family in the first place. They were never even able to become brothers.

Jungkook sighs again, "Of course sir" and exits with a disappointed face.

Jimin looked at the doors of where Jungkook exited, thinking how Jungkook's leave will change his routine.

He questions himself, "Did I go too far?"

A/N:

So now you all have a introduction to Jimin's point of view (stream pov btw). Anyways, I hope you liked it and I'm pretty sure there are no grammar mistakes, but if there is PLEASE DO TELL. Also I'm canadian so some spelling might be off for you!

...we spell colour with a u (not color).

TO BE CONTINUED.