𝟐: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Diary #7: It's been a week without you. I hate you for leaving me but blame myself for letting this happen.

Chapter 2: Y/N

Breathing.

You've been breathing for a while.

Trying to remember the last time you opened my eyes.

He was down the hall. Hoping for you to walk down that aisle.

A cloth on your face and all your friends' bodies covered in blood.

Your eyes shutting slowly as a single tear trickling down your face.

You open your eyes. Knowing that you were unconscious, living in a repetitive dream.

"Jimin, where is he?" you whisper. Your voice sounding weak and brittle. Everyone scatters around in the room, which looked like a hospital. You notice your hair has grown, and your body is aware that quite a while has passed. You're aware. In an attempt, you try to wiggle my toes.

You succeed.

Though, you wondered why Jimin and Eun-ah weren't your my side. You never heard any familiar voices while you were asleep. Just silence.

"I see you awoke Ms. Jeon," a man smiles. He was tall, old, and looked familiar, though it was uncertain where you have seen him before. "You ruined my family, you skank,"

In shock, you place yourself up, looking around the room at the staff who was ignoring the situation in front of you. He comes closer pinning your hands on the walls of the bed as your weak body was unable to suppress, "My son at 18, had a child and disappointed us all, and now his lazy ass is ruining the family name with what he calls an Entertainment Company. You see what you did you whore?!"

In fear you gulp, feeling guilty as you were un-knowing of what position you placed upon Jimin. He always told you he had no family, except you and Eun-ah. Never have you ever felt so weak in your life. It was you always fighting back, but it's as you've woken up as a different person. A thin and defenceless person.

"Wha – what do you wa – want from me?" He squeezes your wrists tighter and you whimper as your wearingly cold body was forcefully pressed on the bedframe. The old man stares, and you now see Jimin's resemblance in him, but other than that there was one predominant difference. Jimin's smile was pure and luminous, unlike his father who seemed to never smile at all.

He releases one of your wrists and snaps to the door, where a woman entered. Her hair was dyed a bleach blonde, her eyes were pure silver, and she had pink tinted plump lips (which, looked almost fake). She was the definition of unnatural, but natural beauty. You still felt the sting of your one wrist, almost as if he was still squeezing you.

"Once you become in better shape Y/N, we'll get into detail, but your help will lead Jimin to a better life." He lets go of you completely and turns on the TV, skipping through multiple channels.

'Park Jimin, Korea's hotshot CEO and playboy.'

'26-year-old CEO, Park Jimin.. Caught in another dating scandal?'

'It is confirmed! Park Jimin's 5-year-old daughter is real! Baby Mama Actress Kim Yua?'

"You're lying Jimin would never cheat on me!" Your eyes burned, never in your life have you ever wanted to weep so badly.

"How could you cheat on the dead, Ms. Jeon," He replied.

...and that's when everything came back.

The fire.

The hallway.

Him crying as your half unconscious body drove past him.

It wasn't a dream. All of this was real and there was nothing you could do about it. There was no way to get your old life back if you were dead, but it wasn't your fault. So why were you blaming yourself?

"How did I end up in a Coma?" You ask. The man gets up from your bed and pulls the woman beside him closer to you.

"You hit your head trying to fight back. We were thinking of pulling the plug soon since we were waiting too long, but look here. You're awake, aren't you?" He lifts my face and takes a closer look. I felt sick as he examined me like I was a doll.

"Why did you do this to me?" He smiled villainously.

"You are going to pay back for what you did, Jung Ji-young. Help my son better himself," Ji-young? That wasn't your name. "I see you're confused. You will help my son fall in love with this woman right beside me. Her name is Park Miné. Isn't she beautiful"?

You couldn't help but roll your eyes. Then again, this woman doesn't seem half bad. She wore modest clothes, a gray pantsuit with a black t-shirt tucked inside. Her smile was beautiful, and she looked wealthy; yet humble. Someone who would suit this new Jimin's status. Plus, it's obvious Jimin is a different person, how could you back to him after so long? Eun-ah is turning six this year. How would she react if she saw her dead mother alive?

And so...

"One question. To Miné," she moves closer to you. "Are you in love with Jimin, do you even know him well?"

She nods. "We're acquainted with each other. I'm an actress under his label,"

You can't help but feel disappointed, but why does she need your help? She's beautiful and her voice is light and delicate. Any man would fall for her, though Jimin probably wouldn't. Plus, why are you trusting a man who has kept you under a coma in secret? Why would you be naïve enough to help this woman when; you were kidnapped by Jimin's father and got stolen your perfect life, you were claimed dead because of him, and on top of that was called a skank less than a couple of minutes ago.

He was the one who abducted you, and now he has the audacity to ask you to make another woman fall in love with Jimin (who was not just your first, but only love). Who -- by the way -- is now a piece of trash playboy, but also this 'hot shot CEO'?

"I refuse, sorry." You gently pull yourself up out of bed but stop by the sound of clicking.

This man has just loaded a gun.

You freeze in spot and release a huff, turning around with both arms up.

"Listen, just shoot me you piece of shit. Honestly, I'll rather be dead than play this bullshit game," He smiles and walks up. You feel his breath behind your ear... and you remember that last time you saw Jimin, where you whispered a playful "No" to his ear. You wished you could turn the clock and tell him you loved him or give him a hug instead. The last thing you told him was to wait for you, but you couldn't go to him.

Lost in a train of thought you come back to reality, "I'll make sure to off Eun-ah if you don't behave yourself, Y/N" he says.

No.

The dead can become dead again, but a child—your child losing a life because of your selfishness called love... it's wrong and cruel. Eun-ah's life is more important than anyone else's, she is everything to you. Jimin would still live, just not with you

...and you have to accept that.

"Tell me what I have to do," you say.

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N:

Wowie, this was a chapter! I hope you like this concept and I hope this chapter was good to read. Again, please tell me if my writing is iffy or if I have any mistakes in my writing. This is my first ever fanfiction. Therefore I could make silly mistakes or typos. I try my best and even type on word before pasting on wattpad... but, please do tell me. I'll see you next chapter y'all.