𝟑: 사랑해요 (𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮).

Diary #678: I can't even call myself a human anymore.

Chapter Three: Jimin + Y/N

You walked through the halls of what was called 'Jimin's home", following after Jimin's father who was leading you to the dining hall. Despite the huge size of the home, the house remained gloomy, bare, and grey. Your stomach became to tighten as the fear inside you arose, but as you walked through those dull halls, you noticed a familiar face along the walls which reassured you.

Jimin.

The deeper you walked through, the more his smile faded on the photos. Which turned your feeling of reassurance into worry. Wondering why Jimin didn't mention anything to you about him. Then again, you never asked. You made your way past a mural, full of the achievements of young Park Jimin. Showcasing his wins as a contemporary dancer, but you were surprised since he only danced hip-hop in high school. However, that wasn't all. Every single trophy or medal was either scratched or broken.

His father must have done something to them, while he was still living around here. You thought.

Both of you finally arrive in the dining hall, which had a long buffet-style table taking up most of the room. You sat at one end, while Mr. Park sat at the other. Although you hated this man, you salivated at the food placed in front of you.

"So, what do you want me to do you psychotic bitch," you say while stuffing multiple kimbap's into your mouth.

The man stood there appalled at the lack of table manners, "Jimin's recently fired his secretary Jeon Jungkook and you will be applying for that position."

"Why?" you replied – food still in your mouth. Completely distracted that Jimin just recently fired your brother. Then again, there are many Jeon Jungkook's in the world.

He clenches his fist, "You will go by a new identity, which I have taken care of. Persuade Jimin to wed that woman you just met with his ex-wife's face. It'll convince him, simple."

You raise an eyebrow, "What if he just falls in love with me again? Plus, he wouldn't hire me just because I have my own face, wait, I mean someone has my face."

This man has lost it.

He suddenly reaches under the table and places the gun that once pointed at you on the table. Which sent a red flag to you immediately. Messing with this man is something you don't want to do.

"Alright. Fine, I'll do it. When do I start?"

"Interview's today" Jimin's father rises from his seat, leaving you alone in the dining hall.

Damn this man is cruel. Making me do a work interview the day my ass wakes up from a fucking coma. You think to youself.

Breaking you from thought a woman coughs, holding a black-ironed pleated skirt, with a matching blouse, and black Valentino heels.

"God bless me," you say.

– P. Jimin

Jimin and the other staff (including Jungkook) stood exhausted from a long day of interviewing unqualified adults. Though it wasn't anyone's fault but Jimin's intimidation and ignorance, which caused half of the applicants to run away mid-interview. Losing faith, the panel left, leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

"Next!" Jungkook shouted, yawning - his body too tired to do any more interviews.

You walk in with a smile on your face, though all you could think of was how you were going to meet the man you love – or once loved.