Nico

"Percy's not dead." I proclaim. "Of that im damn sure." Annabeth fingers her knife nervously. "Why does that not comfort me?" I sigh. "Because Percy is not the kind of guy to wander off without explanation. so something else must have taken him. and if they're keeping him alive then they want something from him." Annabeth frowns. "Have you never heard of a rhetorical question?" I stare at her blankly. "Right." She says turning to the rest of the camp counselors. "Since somethings clearly up we should call a code cyan." Everyone frowns. annabeth sighs. "Did anybody read their emergency preparedness dosiers?" "Its like 1100 pages! Objects Travis Stoll!" "There are alot of emergencies to prepare for!" retorts Annabeth. "Enough!" interjects Chiron. He turns to annabeth. "What is code cyan?" "recall all campers to camp." she states. all the counselors agree. "What about finding percy?" Tyson asks Miserably. "Dont worry Tyson." I reasure him as i pat him on the back. "Nobodys giving up on percy. I have 1400 ghosts scouring the world." Thalia stands up. I look away from her. the sight of the hunters uniform still makes my so angry. "The hunters will search too. We'll be safe enough as a group. especially with the blessing of artemis." Shadows begin contorting around me. Grover elbows Thalia. "Ix nay on the tremis Ay around Ico Nay." he whispers urgently. "Im fine." I say forcing myself to calm down. Thalia looks apologetic. She opens her mouth to say something but grover elbows her again. "Let it go." Thankfully she does. Tyson stands up. "I will go too. Mrs. Oleary and i will go to find Brother." Tyson looks around as if preparing to argue. but nobody says anything. I smirk. "Did you think we were gonna try to stop you? You're general of the cyclops army. The only person who can order you around is poseidon." I stick my head out the window and shout towards the long island sound. "Hey poseidon, do you want Tyson to not look for percy?" No answer. "well i guess that settles that." for the briefest of moments a smile crosses Tysons mouth. finally grover rises. "Me too." Im a liscensed searcher, and i have an empathy link with percy. It makes no sense for me not to go." "Well i think thats it." Chiron says. "Unless the oracle has any advice." Rachael is drawing on Clovises sleeping face. "Huh? Oh, no i got nothing." "alright." Chiron says slightly dissapointed. "counsel dismissed." "Not so fast." Will proclaims. everyone turns to him. but hes staring straight at me. "wheres the poop Nico?" I frown. "Uhm, excuse me?" "You're hurt. I can sense it." I chuckle. "you should get your sensors recalibrated." He stares angrily. "Is this true Nico?" Chiron asks. "Are you injured?" "No." I say. noone seems to believe me. "I was briefly skewered with a arrow a few weeks ago, but its no big deal." I say nonchalantly. Will points vaguely to the camp. "Infirmary! Now!" I raise an eyebrow. "Uhm. Make me?" Annabeth sighs. "Code chartruse." "No one read the damn thing Annabeth!" Clarise snaps. Annabeth rolls her eyes. "Grab him!"

It took the entirety of the camp counsel to subdue me. and even then only just barely. I would have won but my stomach really did hurt. Finally they carry me kicking and screaming, bound in the big houses curtains like a mummy, through the camp grounds and towards the infirmary. they plop me on an infirmary bed and unwrap me. Will pulls off my shirt. His eyes widen. "Wow. you're alot more muscular than i would have thought." I frown. "Huh?" "never mind." He says flatly. His eyes go straight to the bandage over my wound. Its a dark purplish black. "Oh my gods Nico!" When even was the last time you changed this bandage?" I think for a moment. "Maybe ten days ago." Everyone gasps. Suddenly theres a sharp pain in my nose as will punches me square in the face. "what ever happened to first do no harm?" i ask "what ever happened to take basic care of yourself so you dont die from a fucking staph infection! Will shouts. "I dont even Know what that is!" I shout back. "Its a bacterial infection of the blood stream!" He responds. "Hmm Hm." Chiron says. Drew has a wicked smirk on her face. Will reaches down and gently peels off the bandage. "Oh im gonna be sick." Travis says. And leaves the room. "Uhm, rub some dirt in it is just an expression Nico." Annabeth says. "okay so maybe i could have kept it a little cleaner, but ive been busy." will reaches out and gently touches the wound with his fingertips. ajolt of energy runs between us. He looks at me with an astonished look. "doesnt this hurt?" "Oh yeah." I admit casually. "Its fucking excruciating." Will throws up his arms. "So why didnt you ask someone for help?" I frown. Who the hell would want to help me? i dont say this part out loud but i think Will got the point. suddenly a few tears well up in his eyes. "Just stay still."

It seems like will treated me with every medicine he had in the Infirmary. Balms, creams, jells, sprays, powders. Some that made it numb, same that made it cold, same that made it ooze black goo. when it became clear that i was going to cooperate, the other counselors left him to his work. finally the wound looked fresh and pink and began to close up again. the pain level had receded from a 1007/10 to a nice modest 3/10. i let out the breath that had been too painful to exhale. He wraps the wound in a fresh bandage. "Promise me your going to take care of this wound this time. Swear on the river styx youll do the best you can." A wave of nervousness washes over me. An oath on the styx is a big thing to ask. no matter what its for. Its usually a bad idea to bind yourself to someone like that. but some instinct tells me Will has my best intrest at heart. "okay. I swear." The sky rumbles. a loud pop draws my attention. Agrius is here. "They're asking about you at school." I sigh. "Alright. I have to get back." Will looks nervous. like hes working up his nerves for something. "Uhm, If you ever want to talk Nico ..." An odd churning sensation materialises in my stomach. "sure, okay thanks." i say. then walk quickly out of the cabin. Annabeth is waiting outside. "That wasnt from some random monster Nico." She says matter of factly. "That wound was caused by a stygion arrow finely tooned to within an inch of its life probably posioned i would guess." "So."I retort. "Annabeth grabs my hand. "So who tried to assasinate you Nico." i look her straight in the eyes. "Orion. He cried havoc. Next comes the dogs of war" And then i melt into the shadows. Gods of olympus do i love a dramatic exit.