Ron

We all stare down into Hermiones blank glassy eyes. How could this happen. She was so smart. So careful. I reach down and brush the hair out of her face. "Poor Hermione." I whisper. "She didnt deserve this." I Glance over at Nico. His face is expression less but his aura has changed. It seems like a mass of clouds nearing a critical mass to become a huricane. Depite what Nico might say about being better off alone its pretty clear that he cares quite alot about Hermione.

Professor Mcgonnogal holds up a mirror. Does this mean anything to any of you. We all shake our heads. Mcgonnogal points to the next bed. "And the other student, Penelopee clearwater, did they know each other? Do you know of any reason they might have been meeting? "I dont think so." Harry says. i think they just happened to be together when the attack happened. Mcgonnogal nods. And you were with here just before the attack?" "Ron and i were." Harry explains. "Nico was sitting by Himself. "and before she left the great hall did anything unusual happen?" She asks. I shake my head. No nothing. we were just sitting there talking and she suddenly had some kind of idea and went storming off to the library.

Nico whirls around with a look of fury on his face. "AND YOU LET HER GO ALONE! THERE IS SOME LUNATIC ON THE LOSE TARGETING MUGGLE BORNS AND YOU LET HER GO WANDERING OFF BY HERSELF!" suddenly i get angry. "I dindt see you charging after her with your mighty army Mr. Ghost king! I immediately regret it. im expecting Him to blast me to oblivion or run me through with his sword or something but he doesnt. His face is full of anger but once again his aura betrays him, its collapsed in on itself leaving a hollow shell. Its as if he doesnt even have the strength to sustain the anger anymore. i wonder what Nico would be without anger. it seems like its the only thing the kid ever feels. he turns and storms out of the infirmary without another word.

Professor Mcgonnogal leaves us alone with Hermione but tells us to be back in the common room before dark. we are sitting there for about an hour when suddenly, we hear a loud pop behind us. We turn around to see Agrius floating in the air. holding a form. i still dont understand how he can hod forms. maybe nico has put a spell on his paperwork to allow it. "What did you say to Nico?" He shouts Harry and i exchange a nervous glance. "What happened?" He thrusts the form at us but its in such dense legalese that we cant figure out what it says. "Uhm. what is this?" I ask. Agrius harumphs. its a deployment order. Nico has ordered me to summon the Haunting in conecticuit. I frown puzzled having never heard of any such thing. Harry seems very confuzed. "he wants you to order him a movie?" Agrius tries very hard to kick harry in the mouth but fails due to not having a physical form. "The actual haunting. the real ghosts that inspired the story. Theyre the meanest most violent ghosts in the world. Only a son of ..." Agrius stops as though he was part way through a secret he wasnt supposed to share. "only Nico can control them. He uses them as his elite hit squad to track down rogue spirits. and now theyre coming here! so what the hell did you two do?"

I explain to agrius about my argument with Nico. "I didnt even mean it. i was just angry." "You dont get it do you?" agrius says. "two attacks. one his closest friend at the school. the other his loyal subject and patron of his own house. both by one ofhis own fellow class members and all right under his nose. he cant let that shit stand. Wars have been fought over betrayals such as this. Wars have been fought over far less." Harry and i exchange another nervous glance. "You cant be serious can you?" He throws the paper in my face. "why dont you ask his mighty armies, as you so stupidly put it." then with another loud pop he dissapears. then he reapears and grabs the form. "I cant leave that, im supposed to file that." The he disapears again.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************Sorry to everyone who got a double notification for this chapter. i accidentally deleted it because wattpad interface sucks. and you cant just recover it because wattpad user interface sucks. so i had to start all over. hopefully just as good this time.