Fixation

Hiya lovelies, welcome to another chapter of my one shots. Enjoy 😏

He doesn't know when it started, but for whatever reason Lance always needed to have something in his mouth.
He was always seen chewing on gum, suckers, sometimes even biting his fingers.
"What's wrong with me?" He asked pidge.

"Beside you being stupid?" She giggles.

"Oh so funny." He rolled his eyes. "No, I can't stop putting stuff in my mouth, like I'll bite my nails even, I just like need to have something near my mouth."
He explained.

"Maybe it's anxiety, we are far from home in space, just learn to adapt to it."

"Yeah okay, but how?"

"Start with biting on this." She hands him a pen.

"Shouldn't I stop chewing on stuff?"

"No, just curve the need by only chewing on the pen."

"Okay."

He had the pen in his mouth all day, he walked around absent minded while twirling the pen around with his tongue.
He went to the training deck to see what everyone else was doing.
Keith of course was the only there, fighting a robot.
He moved so swiftly, it was kind of graceful the way he moved.
Lance would deny it if anyone asked, but, he actually really liked Keith. The freaking emo weirdo. Why was he so good looking?

He watched Keith fight; sensing his presence, Keith started to get more into it. Showing off by doing a backflip, he was sweating and wipes it off fast before attacking the robot, finally defeating it.
"Ending training sequence." His voice was raspy as he breathed heavy.
He flips his hair out of his face, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

That's when it hit Lance, like a train; he liked Keith a lot more than he realized. The pen drops from his mouth.
"Holy crow, I gotta go." He whispered to himself and ran out the room.

Keith was curious as to why he would run out like that, so he went to go find him.
He was worried, lance may be weird and annoying sometimes, but he never acted like that.
And if Keith was being honest with himself, he liked lance.

"Lance?" He knocked on his door. No response.
"Lance, are you in there?"
Still nothing. Lance was in his room, but he was currently playing the naked flute and of course the person of his affection had to be outside the door.
"Lance, if you're hiding from me, please don't. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Ugh please, say my name one more time." He whispered to himself.

"You looked a little scared when you left the training deck, yes I noticed you. Just, talk to me whenever you want. I'll try to help you with whatever is bothering you." He sounded so soft and genuine, it made Lance feel dirty to get off from just his voice when it was so kind, but it was the best feeling he's had in a long time.

At dinner lance was strangely quiet, he didn't look at anyone let alone Keith.
Everyone could see that something was wrong with him.
"Lance, buddy you okay?" Hunk asked.

"Yeah fine, just really hungry."

"That's all? You always talk or try to flirt with the princess, seriously what's up?"

"Yeah I'm curious as to why you're not being obnoxious." Said pidge.
He groans as he stuffs his face with food, biting the fork a bit and sucking on it. Dirty thoughts in his head.

"When did this become sexual?" He thought to himself. "Oh, when I watched Keith. His hands, his arms, the muscles, the way he flipped his hair. Oh fuck if his...no stop it." He shakes his head to rid the thoughts.
His seemingly simple fixation has turned into a fetish, and he didn't know what to do about it.